If you are searching the last news on Engineering College's Admission Test (ECAT), we are pleased to informed you that, You are at right platform. Because, here you will check all the last news of UET ECAT test like test date, registration date, result announcement and many other. Find the complete UET Admission Application Process 2022 here.
ECAT Registration 2022 Last Date
ECAT Test Date 2022 has been announced. University of Engineering and Technology is offering admission 2022 in various engineering and technology study programs. Students who are willing to apply for any of their desired study program, are required to apply before the last dates, announced by the University of Engineering & Technology (UET) Lahore. First of all, applicants would appear for UET Entry Test 2022 and on behalf of this entry test the admission process will be assessed. Last date of UET ECAT registration has been cahnged, the candidates can enrolled for ECAT till 07 July 2022. UET ECAT Test Date 2022 are: from 18 July 2022 To 22 July 2022
UET Entry Test Schedule 2022 (Download App For ECAT Registration Updates)
The following is the detail of the Entry test schedule by UET 2022:
|ECAT Test Date 2022||18th July To 22 July||-|
|Availability of Token/ Online Form||16 May 2022||Designated HBL branches of amount Rs 1500/-|
|Last Date of Purchasing Token||07 July 2022|
|Last Date to Print Admit Card||Students are required to re-print admit cards from 30 June 2022.|
|Last Date of ECAT Online Registration||07 July, 2022|
|UET Orientation Session||15 & 16 July 2022||15 minutes orientation session at Virtual University Centres|
|UET Entry Test Dates||18 To 22 July 2022||Virtual University Centres|
|ECAT result 2022 date||Announced on 27th July 2022|
How to Do Online ECAT Registration 2022?
ECAT registration started from 16th May 202. UET ECAT last date registration is July 07, 2022. On the official website of admission UET, you can register yourself after making payment at HBL or online as mentioned above. If you want to do online payment then follow the following steps:
Step 1: Go to UET admission official website
Step 2: Click on "Get Challan"
Step 3: Enter CNIC number, Name and Writen Code
Step 4: Click on "Generate Challan"
ECAT Fee 2022
- Amount Rs.1500/- as ECAT fee after ECAT online registration 2022 has to be submitted in designated HBL branches by UET. Token number can be acquired from Entry Test Tokens which are available in the form of scratch cards from HBL.
- Token number can also be acquired on-line with on-line payment of challan having Rs 1500/- through HBL Konnect or HBL on-line banking from 16tMay April to 07 July 2022. The procedure about logging into the UET admission portal for online challan can be get from admission.uet.edu.pk.
The last date ECAT registration 2022 is July 07, 2022.Now you are registered to UET ECAT test 2022 by completing the above steps of UET application process 2022. The next step is to get Admit card.
For ECAT Test 2022, it will be conducted at the intermediate level with the following combinations:
- Physics, Mathematics, English & Chemistry
- Physics, Mathematics, English & Computer Science
- Physics, Mathematics, English & Statistics
- Applicants are advised to select the right combination.
- For the convenience of the students, they are allowed to choose any of the mention test centers in the application form.
- Applicants are informed that the admit card would be generated quickly. However, the ECAT registration last date 2022 of data entry and generating an admit card has been rescheduled. The students have to re-print the admit cards 2022 from 07 July 2022.
- After getting admit cards, you may need to look for the online procedure of ECAT test attempting 2022, so, you can check the file for complete guidance issued by UET.
ECAT Test Date 2022
ECAT test date 2022 are 18 July 2022 to 22 July 2022.
For any further assistance regarding UET admission 2022 ECAT test, the applicants are required to contact us without hesitation and they will be responded as soon as possible. You should also check ECAT Eligibility Criteria.