Your writing reveals a lot more about your personality then you think. In fact there is a science named as Graphology which involves studying and analyzing handwriting for personality traits.
To get started write a sentence and check what your handwriting tells about your personality.
1. Large letters vs small letters- people who write big letters are considered as outgoing, this also means that you are very confident where as those who write small letters are considered as shy and introvert. If you write in an average size it shows that you are focused and well-concentrated.
2. Space between words- wide spacing shows that you enjoy your freedom and you don’t like to be overwhelmed or over-crowded. Whereas narrow spacing shows that you can’t stand alone. You tend to crowd people and be intrusive.
3. Pen pressure- heavy pressure on the pen shows that you are good with commitment and taking things seriously. If the pressure is excessively heavy, you tend to be uptight and can react quickly to criticism. Whereas light pressure shows that you are sensitive and show an empathy to people but you also have lack of vitality.
4. Signature- if your signature is legible then you are confident and comfortable in your own skin; you don’t need to pretend you’re something you’re not. Whereas if your signature is not legible then you are very private, hard to read or understand.
5. Right slant vs left slant- slanting to the right shows that you are open to new experiences, and enjoy meeting new peoples. Whereas slanting to the left shows that you tend to keep it to yourself, and generally like to work behind the scenes, if you are right handed and slanting to the left then you may be expressing rebellion.
6. Crossing your t’s- crossing your t right in the middle shows that you are confident and feel comfortable in your own skin. Crossing it on the top shows that you are ambitious, optimistic and have good self-esteem. Long crosses shows that you are very determined and enthusiast. However you tend to be stubborn and have a hard time letting things go. Last but not the least short crosses shows that you tend to be lazy and show lack of determination.
7. Shape of letters- round letters shows that you are creative and artistic. Pointed letters shows that you are more aggressive, intense and very intelligent. Whereas connected letters shows that logical, systematic and make decisions carefully.
8. Speed- if you write quickly then you are impatient, dislike delays or time wasters. Whereas if you write slowly organized, methodical and self-reliant.
So, check it out now what your handwriting tells about your personality.
University Of Management And Technology Umt Lahore
Punjab University PU Lahore
Punjab University College Of Information Technology Lahore
Allama Iqbal Open University Aiou Islamabad
Superior University's Remarkable Achievement: Only University from Pakistan to be featured in Best Practices of Implementing SDGs in Higher Education