NUST NET Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduates Admissions 2021:
- Candidate must obtain a minimum of 60% marks each in Secondary School Certificate (SSC), Higher Secondary school certificate (HSSC) or must be equivalence with Inter Board Committee of chairmen (IBCC).
- FA/FSC Part-2 students can apply for this test with the detailed marks certificate or admission certificate for the evidence.
- Students of O/A level or any foreign qualification also apply on the basis of o-level certificate obtained by INTER BOARD COMMITTEE OF CHAIRMEN (IBCC).
- It must be advised for the O/A level students to must contact with IBCC for the certificate at the time of registration. Students must carry minimum 60% marks at each subjects.
- Merit criteria for BS applied Bioscience programmer will be totally based on FSC/A-LEVEL or as per IBCC certificate for result.
- Students that qualification of FSc or similar qualification with the combination of physics, mathematics and computer science can only apply for computer engineering and software engineering.
- Diploma Associate Engineering (DAE) students also apply for any engineering programs.
- Candidates must obtained minimum 60% marks in Matric and also in DAE.
- Admission will be permitted on open merit.
- If Students will qualified then their is complete FEE Structure Details as shown: FEE STRUCTURE
NUST NET Ineligibility criteria for 2021:
Students are not eligible for applying in the undergraduate programs, if following inadequacy occurred:
- If students obtained less than 60% marks in SCC and HSSC.
- If students failed or not appeared in any subject of part 1 or 2 in HSSC.
- According to the equivalence certificate issued by IBCC of O/A level students secured less than 60% marks.
- Female students are not eligible for apply at Risalpur Campus in the fields of Aerospace, Avionics and Civil Engineering.
- Terminated from NUST on any violation on discipline.