Health Department Govt of Sindh Jobs Detail
With reference to letter NO: PDEPISK/-24599/24661 dated 26-11-2021 received from the Project Director E.RI.Sindh, Government of Sindh. Health Department & Directorate General Health Services Sindh, Hyderabad letter NO: DGHSS/S-E-11 (Vaccinator) /-1311-52 dated 26-11-2021, for hiring of Female Vaccinators for 89-days on service rendered basis against fixed monthly remuneration of Rs. 30000/ per month (six months only) under requested Federal Government Ministry of National Health Services Regulation & Coordination (MONHSR&C) through Covid-19 Delivery Support (CSD) from the Covax Support with purpose to scale up the drive, having below mentioned qualification may appear and submit CVs as per schedule of Interview given under:
|Sr. No.||Category||No. of Post allocated
to District Matiari
|Age Limit||Date and Venue of Interview|
|01||Female Vaccinators||50||18-30 Years||14-12-2021 at 09:00 AM District Health Office Matiari|
- Minimum qualification required for shortlisting stands, Matriculation or equivalent.
- Age limit of candidate should be 18-30 years (Age relaxation shall be entertained as per rules & policy).
- Preference will be given to the candidates showing proof of expel ience in the field of Immunization.
- Interested candidates are required to bring all the original documents (educational documents, CNIC, Experience Certificate of Immunization, Domicile, PRC of District Matiari) along with attested copes of
all documents & 2 photographs at the time of interview for on spot scrutiny to ascertain the provisional
eligibility of candidate.
- Only female candidates will be interviewed who will be falling on minimum eligibility criteria.
- Candidates appearing for walk in interview will not be entitled for TA/DA.
DISTRICT HEALTH OFFICER
- Matric50 Posts