Rawalpindi Medical University Jobs Detail
Applications are invited on prescribed form for appointment on adhoc basis for one year against the vacant sanctioned posts from both (Male & Female) candidates mentioned below available in RAWALPINDI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY/ALLIED HOSPITALS, RAWALPINDI through online link i.e. www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. &hard copy must be submitted by hand or by post till 10.03.2022.
|S.No||Name of Posts & BS||No. of Vacant Posts||Qualification/Experience/Research/ Remarks etc.||Age Limit|
|1||Senior Registrars (BS-18) in the following Specialties:
26-45 + 5
(general age relaxation in upper age limit
Candidates-53 years 26-45 + 8 (general age relaxation in upper age limit
- The applicant must have Punjab Domicile.
- Applicants are directed to apply for above mention posts through online link i.e. www.jobs.puniab.govt.pk& hard copies by hand or by post by 10-034022.ApplieationS will be submitted on the prescribed application form (Gazetted posts) available at the RMU university website i.e. www.rmunedu.pk.com along with attested copies of documents, degrees, certificates, CNIC, domicile and fresh passport size colored photographs in Room No.39, I' Floor, Rawalpindi Medical University, (IIFH) Rawalpindi by hand or by post till 10.03-2022 at 02:30 pm.
- The Special Selection Board shall make selection strictly on merit.
- Appointments will be made on adhoc basis according to Government of the Punjab rules & regulations.
- Only the applicants fulfilling the required qualification and experience etc. should apply.
- Incomplete/documents not attested OR applications received after the due date i.e.10-03-2022 will not be considered.
- Candidates using unfair means will not be considered.
- The candidates already working in any Government department should apply through proper channel within due date.
- Schedule of interview/test for selection will be communicated by post & website to the eligible/short listed candidates after scrutiny of the applications.
- Quota seats will be observed as per Government instructions.
- In case of any conflict/difference of opinion during the process of recruitment and any error/omission occurred during the process of publication decision of the concerned Special Selection Board will be considered as final.
- The competent authority reserves the right to reduce or increase the number of posts advertised as well as change/cancel the process of recruitment.
- All required qualifications/Foreign qualifications must be registered/recognized by PMDC/PMC/HEC.
- If you obtained adhoc appointment on the basis of forged/bogus documents or through deceit by any means, the appointment shall be considered to be void ab-initio and you shall be liable to refund all amounts received from the Government as a consequence of appointment in addition to such other action as may be taken against you under the rules.
- 05 years age relaxation of male candidates and 08 years age relaxation of female candidates as per Govt. Rules shall be applicable.
- At the time of interview, the candidates must bring all original documents & one seat of attested photocopies.
- Selected candidates can be posted at any teaching hospital for duty.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Masters18 Posts
- Masters18 Posts