POF Pakistan Ordnance Factories Govt of Pakistan Jobs Detail
Pakistan Ordnance Factories Wah Cantt, a huge Public Sector industrial Complex is looking for dynamic, self-motivated, energetic & innovative thinker to join as Project Director for Electronics Manufacturing Setup on contract basis initially for a period of Olx year further extendable on performance basis. POF intends to establish state of the art Electronics Manufacturing Setup. The complex will have modernized manufacturing facilities.
ELIGIBILITY PRE-REQUISITES & EXPERIENCE:
- PhD Master's degree in Electronics Engineering discipline having 10-15 years experience of
Installation /Commissioning of Electronics Manufacturing Setup.
- Have hands-on experience of Project Management (PMP Certification is preferable)
- Must have background for establishment of industrial unit as turnkey project.
- Be able to effectively coordinate and carryout project planning including budget, timeline of installation and commissioning of equipment and machinery keeping in view intel standards and latest tech.
- Administer all aspects of project including team management, procurement of required eqpt / machinery, and training of manpower.
- Has served in public or private sector at position of Protect Director or equivalent.
REMUNERATIONS: Competitive pay package (Negotiable).
AGE LIMIT: Minimum 40 years - Maximum 55 years.
- Only Pakistani nationals can apply. Persons with Foreign spouse are in-eligible.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. No TA / DA will be admissible for test; interview.
- Interested candidates fulfilling above mentioned criteria may apply online through POF website i.e. www.pof.gov.pk within 07 days of the publishing of the advertisement.
For any query, please contact on Phone # 051-905521029
051-905521048 or e-mail
- Ph. D1 Posts