In this digital age, a website is important for the online presence of a business. Through the websites, businesses can build their strong relationship with their prospective customers. Furthermore, with this increasing demand for websites, web developer’s jobs are becoming popular. Here on ilmkidunya.com, we have shared all the latest jobs so that web developers can apply in IT companies and software development companies.
Posted On 05 Aug
Last Date 16 Aug
- Masters1 Posts
- Bachelors2 Posts
Posted On 01 Jul
Last Date 20 Jul
Posted On 30 Jun
Last Date 20 Jul
- Bachelors2 Posts
Posted On 06 Feb
Last Date 20 Feb
- -1 Posts
Who is a Web Developer?
A web developer is a person who is responsible for designing, code, and developing a website. Moreover, his job responsibilities include the website troubleshooting, maintenance, and regular updates whenever needed. Furthermore, a web developer not only manages the outlook and appearance of a website but also the functionality and back-end of the site. There are different types job positions available for web developers including
- Back-end Developers
- Full Stack Developers
- Front-end Developers
- Web & Digital Interface Developers
Job Duties and Responsibilities of a Web Developer
The specific job duties and responsibilities of a web developer include
- Design, develop, and deploy web-based applications tailor-made to specific client’s requirements
- Able to do the testing and development of a web application and different websites.
- Work on specific back-end functionalities.
- Integration of the front-end with the back-end modules to develop a full website, software, or web application.
- Work closely with front-end developers and designers.
- Identify and troubleshoot different website related problems.
- Adhere to latest technologies and standards to develop feature-enriched products.
- Design and development of APIs.
- Design and integration of servers and databases to meet functionality needs.
- Cross-browser and device compatible web application development.
- Monitor and track website traffic.
- Ensure responsiveness and optimization of developed web applications.
- Editing and writing programs or code along with multiple code reviews.
- Develop products or applications that meet customer’s technical requirements.
Skills Required to Apply in Web Developer Jobs 2021
An applicant who is after web developer jobs should have relevant skills
- The candidate must be able to solve complex problems.
- Should have strong analytical skills to think out-of-box.
- Have expertise and strong knowledge of all programming languages.
- Have the ability to work in a pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Have the ability to meet deadlines and ensure delivery of the product meeting high standards.
- Should possess strong responsive design skills.
- Follow a strong quality assurance process and checks.
- Have strong command over back-end basics.
- Have strong written, verbal and communication skills.
- Have the ability to put attention on small details.
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate on technical issues effectively.
Eligibility and Qualification Criteria for Web Developer Jobs in Pakistan
The qualification and eligibility criteria required to apply for these web developer jobs include
- The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, web development, or related field.
- The candidate should have a relevant diploma to apply in web developer jobs.
- Applicants should have experience and proficiency in fundamental programming languages.
- Have experience and proficiency in multiple servers including IIS and Apache.
- Have expertise in UI/UX design.
- Have experience in working with Git.
- Should have the expertise of working with multiple advanced technologies and databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, and Oracle.
- Have command over advanced programming languages such ASP.net, PHP, Python, Java, and Ruby.
- Have deep understanding and experience of working with the web-scale and real-time applications and systems.
- Have development experience of complete product development life cycle.
How to Apply for Web Developer Jobs
You can find information about all the latest Web developer jobs pakistan 2021 here on ilmkidunya.com.
- The applicant should have all the relevant skills and qualifications required for a specific job position.
- Applicants can apply online through the mentioned channel on job advertisement. Moreover, some companies also hire through the offline and in-person interviews.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates coming for interviews for web designer jobs.
- The applicant shortlisted for the interview should bring all the required documents, resume, and portfolio on interview day.
- Application should be filled with right and correct information. A wrong or incorrect information can lead to rejection of the candidate and application.
- Application should be submitted before the deadline. After the deadline or last date, no application will be entertained.
Do I need certification or relevant web development qualification to apply for web developer jobs?
Web developer job positions mainly required bachelors in any programming field or bachelors in computer science. Moreover, diploma and relevant web development certifications along with the field experience are also preferred.
How can females apply for web developer jobs online?
Females can also apply in web developer jobs following the proper channel mentioned on the job Ad. Moreover, they are also encouraged to work remotely as many agencies and firms have opened remote web developer job positions.
What is the entry level salary for the web developer jobs?
The average salary for the entry level web developer job position is 40,000-50,000. Moreover, depending on the experience and expertise, the salary goes up to 1 lac - 3 lac.
What are different job positions available for a web developer?
Different job positions for a web developer include full-stack web developer, Sr. web developer, software developer, entry level web developer, Web programmer, computer programmer, and database administrator.
Do internships count as experience to apply for web developer jobs?
Some firms count internships as experience for entry level web developer job positions. However, for high-level and senior programming jobs, the applicant is required to possess relevant work experience.
Can we work remotely as a web developer?
Many remote job positions are also available online in Pakistan. By applying in these positions, you can work remotely from the ease of your home.
Do web developer jobs are high in demand in Pakistan?
Yes. Every business, agency, and firm now needs website and a person to manage the website-related operations effectively that has given boom to the web developer jobs in Pakistan
From where we can find the latest web developer jobs in pakistan?
Here on ilmkidunya.com, we have enlisted all the latest and available jobs so that you can find all related information about the specific job position.