PORT QASIM AUTHORITY INVITES APPLICATIONS FROM SUITABLE CANDIDATES FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE FOLLOWING POSTS ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR A PERIOD OF TWO (02) YEARS (EXTENDABLE):
|S. No.||Name and Scale of the Post||No. of Post||Prescribed Educational Qualification and Experience||Domicile||Maximum age limit|
(Medianical & Electrical)
|1||At least 2nd Class Master's Degree in Mechanical I Electrical Engineering. Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council as professional engineer. 17 years post qualification experience in a Govt. /Semi Govt. /large Engineering Organization of repute.||Punjab||50 years|
|1||At least 2nd Class Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council as Professional Engineer. 12 years post qualification experience in a Govt. / Semi Govt. / large Engineering Organization of repute.||Punjab||45 years|
|1||At least 2nd (lass Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering. Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council as Professional Engineer. 12 years post qualification experience in Govt /Semi Govt. /Large Engineering Organization of repute.||Punjab||45 years|
|1||At least 2nd (lass Master's Degree in Economics I Statistics / MBA (Marketing) 12 years post qualification experience in cargo handling in a port / shipping company or any Government / Semi Government private organization.||Punjab||45 years|
|1||At least 2nd (lass Master's Degree in Economics/ Statistics/MBA. 12 years post qualification experience in procurement and stores mana gement in Govt / Semi Govt. Armed Forces/Large Commercial Organization of repute.||KPK||45 years|
|1||At least 2nd Class Master of Science / Qualified Hydrographic Surveyor from Foreign Institute / Pakistan Navy and computer literate. 5 yeafS relevant experience.||Merit||40 years|
|2||At least 2nd Class Master of Science with Physics/Math/ Chemistry and computer literate with basic knowledge of Hydrographic Survey or Retired Sub Lt. of Pakistan Navy or Technical officer of Survey of Pakistan. 03 years experience in relevan t filed.||Merit||30 years|
|1||MBA (Finance) / M.Com 03 years relevant experience||Merit||30 years|
|9||Master 1st Class
|3||Certificate of Competency as 1st Class of an inland medianically propelled vessel. 05 years experience as Master 2nd Class. Preference will be given to those candidates who have experience as ASD Tug.||Merit||40 years|
- Applications on the following prescribed form (without endosing any copies of educational qualifications etc.) along with two (02) passport size photographs and detailed (V must reach to Director (HRM), Port Qasim Authority, Bin Qasim, Karachi - 75020, through courier service within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for test/interview.
- Relaxation in age will be considered as per rules applicable in PQA.
- 5% quota for minorities will be observed.
- The Authority reserves the right to cancel the process of hiring partially or completely.
- The Authority reserves the rights to increase or decrease the number of post(s).
- Applicants serving in Government/Semi Government departments or autonomous bodies are required to apply through proper channel with NO( of their organization concerned.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be considered.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- The contract appointment shall be extendable for further period, subject to satisfactory performance. The appointee shall have no right to claim regularization against respective post(s).
For further detail$, please contact
Director (HRM), Ph: 021-99272167 & 99272223