Pakistani Nationals are invited for Walk-in test from 09.00 am to 01:00 pm for hiring the services on short term basis for a period of six months in RHO NADRA, Multan (NSER Project), (extendable/not extendable as per requirement). Details are mentioned against each post: -
|No of Posts
|Master Degree or equivalent Qualification from HEC Recognized University
|12-Dec-21 (Sunday) at 09:00 AM
|12-Dec-21 (Sunday )
|NRC Bahawalnagar White Pearl Plaza Chishtian road, Bahawalnagar) Phone No. 063-2274157
|Intermediate or equivalent
|Ahmed Par East
|Intermediate or equivalent
|09-Dec-21 (Thursday) at 49:00 AM
|RHO NADRA, Multan (HR Branch) House No. 221/A, Shah Rukn-e-Alam Colony, Multan Phone \o.061-9220226
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates must bring their Original Educational Documents, CV, CHIC, and Domicile & Experience Certificates along with the copies of their documents.
- 5 years relaxation in age will be granted as per Govt. rules.
- Candidate can be disqualified at any stage of selection process on basis of fake documents, false information or using any type of influence.
- Selected candidate has to serve at concerned location and no request for posting to other district will be entertained; however, Authority reserve the rights to post him/her at other district as per the requirements.
- Authority has the right to increase and decrease the positions or cancel the application of the candidate without showing any reason at any stage.
- Candidate who qualifies the test; will be interviewed.
- Candidate must be from respective tehsil only, as per domicile/Permanent address mentioned at CHIC. Preference will be given to the residential of the above-stationed tehsils.
- Female, Minority 6i Disable Quota all be applicable as per rules.
- The candidate having one-year experience with NADRA or in another reputed organization will be given preference.
- Mobile Phones are not allowed during test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.
- Female and transgender arc encouraged to apply.
- Candidate can appear for test/interview against one position in given advertisement only.
- Face Mask & Hand Sanitizer will be compulsory otherwise candidate will not be allowed to sit in test/interview.
- Preference will be given to the Retired Armed Forces personnel for the post of Security Guard.
Note: These positions are only for a specific project/location therefore, services of selected candidates shall neither confer any entitlement of permanent appointment nor be regularized in NADRA, and will be laid off on the completion of project.
Deputy Director (Admin HR)
Regional Head Office NADRA, Multan (HR Branch)
House No. 221/A, Shah Rukn-e-Alam Colony, Multan
Phone No. 061-9220226