National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) Jobs Detail
Pakistani Nationals are invited for Walk-in-Test/Interview for hiring the services for following positions, details are mentioned agianst each (on contract basisfor a period of one year, extendable if required):-
|Job Title (Age)||Qualification||Experience||District / Tehsil||Test Date Venue & Time||InterviewDate & Venue|
|Junior Executive (Male) (Age: 28 Years)||Intermediate/ Equivalent||Experience as Data Entry Operator (Preferably)||Peshawar||29-Nov-2021 (Monday) 9AM to 1PM||1 PM Onwards|
|Junior Executive (Female) (Age: 28 Years)||Intermediate/ Equivalent||-||
||29-Nov-2021 (Monday) 9AM to 1PM||30-Nov-2021 (Tuesday) 1 PM Onwards|
|Deputy Assistant Director (Age: 30 Years)||Masters Degree (2 years)/ Bachelor Degree (4 years) in BusinessAdministration/ IT from HEC recognized University||2 x years (Preferably)||Peshawar||1-Dec-2021 (Wednesday) 9AM to 1PM||(Wednesday) 2 PM Onwards|
|Sweeper Age: 30 Years||Nil||-||Peshawar||-||1-Dec-2021 (Wednesday) 9 AM to 12 PM|
|Naib Qasid (Age: 30 Years)||Middle||-||Peshawar||-||2-Dec-2021 (Thursday) 9AM to 12 PM|
|Security Guard Age: 40 Years||Middle||-||Peshawar||-||2-Dec-2021 (Thursday) 9AM to 12 PM|
Terms and Condition
- Candidates from respective Tehsil will be preferred.
- Interested candidates must bring their Original Educational Documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile & Experience Certificates along with the copies of their documents.
- 5 years relaxation in age will be granted as per Govt. Rules.
- Candidate can be disqualified at any stage of recruitment/selection process due to providing fake documents.
- Selected candidates have to serve at concerned DAUs for at least 1 x year and no request for postingto other district will be entertained; however, Management reserve right to post him/her at other district on requirement basis.
- Only those candidates who qualify the test will be interviewed.
- Candidate can appear for Test/ interview against one position only.
- Mobile Phones are not allowed during Test/Interview.
- During test/interview any candidate use influence/reference will be disqualified from the recruitment process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- Female, Minority & Disable Quota are reserved as per rules.
- Females & Transgenders are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates having 6 x months/more experience with NADRA will be given preference.
- During test/interview Mask & Sanitizer will be compulsory otherwise candidate will not be allowed to appear.
Note: All Test / Interviews will be conducted at
Regional Head Office NADRA Hayatabad Phase -5 Peshawar Human Resource Section
Phone No 091-9217735
Posted On 19 Nov
Last Date 30 Nov
Posted On 30 Jun
Last Date 29 Jul
Posted On 27 Jun
Last Date 29 Jul