Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Agriculture Jobs Detail
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals who are not married to a Foreign National. on the prescribed form available on University website at http://www.mnsuam.edu.pk for the following Posts for making appointments on Project Basis under the Project of "National Crop Genomics and Speed Breeding Centre for Agriculture Sustainability" with prescribed qualifications/criteria, mentioned below:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. of Seat(s)||Qualification & Experience|
|1||Project Director||01||Master's degree in civil engineering from recognized university with at least 7 years inline practical experience OR Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized university with at least 12 years inline practical experience.|
|2||Accountant||01||Bachelor's degree in commerce (at least 2nd division) from a _ recognized university with five years' experience in account matters.|
- A bank draft of Rs. 500/- for Accountant Rs. 2500/- for Project Director (non-refundable) in favor of the Treasurer, Muhammad Nawaz Shareef University of Agriculture, Old Shujabad Road, Multan, should be attached with the application (FTN# 9020712-3).
- Appointment is purely project based and will be automatically terminated upon completion of Project
- The candidates applying for the posts mentioned above should submit a complete set of application on the relevant Prescribed Form available on the website www.mnsuam.edu.pk along with passport size (03) photographs and attested copies of all certificates, degrees. testimonials, detailed marks certificates, experience certificates, transcripts, equivalence certificates, CNIC and domicile.
- Initial appointment will be made for one year and extendable till the completion of the Project.
- Candidates already in service should apply by providing NOC/ Experience Certificate/Service Certificate issued by the authority within due date.
- Applications will be short-listed according to the University prescribed criteria.
- Only short-listed candidates (Maximum 10 for one post) will be invited for interview and no T.A/D.A. will be paid to them.
- The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts as it may deem necessary
- The University reserves the right not to fill any post or withhold appointment against any post without assigning any reason.
- Candidates terminated/ dismissed under any disciplinary law from the service by any of the Government / Semi-Government / Autonomous bodies are not eligible to apply
- Incomplete Applications or those received after the due date shall not be entertained in any case.
- Last date of receipt of applications is 08.11.2021 office Hours.
Note: Applications must be sent through post / courier only. By hand applications will not be received. MNS-University of Agriculture, Old Shujabad Road, Multan. Website: www.mnsuam.edu.pk, Contact No.0092-61-9201541
- Masters1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts