Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Agriculture Jobs Detail
Applications are invited for the post of Research Associate on contract basis at Department of Soil & Environmental Sciences, MNS University of Agriculture, Multan under PARB funded Research Project-20-70, entitled "Evaluation of advancements in saline agriculture technology related interventions for food security, climate change resilience and its dissemination to stakeholders"; MNSUAM Component "Treatment of brackish water for growing of vegetables and irrigation management of mango orchards". The requirements for Research Associate are as follows:
|Name of post||No. of posts||Requirements/ Eligibility Criteria||Main duties||Pay Package|
|Research Associate||01||M.Sc. (Hons.) Soil Science||
||Rs. 40,000/- per month Initially for one year which can be extendable up to three years based on good performance.|
Terms and Conditions:
- Applications will be short-listed according to recruitment policy of PARB under CGS system.
- There must be no third division in the whole academic career
- The advertised post is contractual initially for a period of 01 year.
- MNS-UAM has the right to cancel this post at any time, without assigning any reason.
- Hard copy of application along with attested copies (one each) of CNIC/Domicile/Educational testimonials and experience certificates should reach via courier in the office of Team Leader, PARB Project 20-70, MNS-University of Agriculture, Multan.
- By hand /incomplete/late submission of application will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test or interview.
- Last date of receipt of applications is 10.01.2022 during office hours
Prof. Dr. Tanveer Ul Haq
Chairman, Department of S&ES/
Team Leader, PARB Project 20-70 MNS-University of Agriculture,
Multan Old Shujabad Road, Multan. 0331-7756801
- Masters1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts