Ministry of Water Resources Govt of Pakistan Jobs Detail
Applications are invited for the following posts of a Development Project being financed by Federal Government. The appointment will be made on contract basis initially for a period of Two (02) years, which will be extendable till life of the project subject to satisfactory performance:-
|Sr. No||Name of post with PPS||No. of posts||Age limit years|
|1||Water Resources Specialist
|2||Project Appraisal Specialist
- Detail of Eligibility Criteria can be downloaded from website of Ministry of Water Resources at www.mowr.gov.pk
- Covering letter/Application along with C. Vs and recent photograph may be sent to P.O. Box No.2895, GPO Islamabad within 21 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Name of the post-applied for must be written on Right Corner of the envelope.
- Incomplete applications or late received applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
- The competent Authority has right to annul the process of recruitment partially or as a whole at any time without assigning any reason.
- The candidates providing unsubstantiated and/or incorrect information will be liable to legal action or disqualification.
- Applicants already serving in Public sector must apply through proper channel and enclose departmental NOC/ Experience certificate with the application.
- If a candidate intends to apply for more than one post, separate application must be submitted for each post. Combined application submitted for more than one post shall be rejected.