Mines and Minerals Department Jobs Detail
Applications on plain paper supported with complete particulars are invited from candidates meeting the fol¬lowing terms and conditions for recruitment against the project posts under Mines & Minerals Department, Chief Inspectorate of Mines Punjab Development Scheme No. 6733 Strengthening and Digitization of Working of Inspectorate of Mines, Punjab Lahore for the year 2021-22. Candidates can submit their applications to under¬signed by post or in persons till 30.09.2021. Neither any application shall be entertained after this date nor any separate call letter for interview issued.
|Sr. No||Name of Post with BPS||Age||No. of Posts||Educational Qualification & Experience||Place of Posting||Date & Venue for Test / Interview|
|1||Junior Inspector of Mines (BPS-17)||30-40||03||B.Sc Mining Engineering 1st Class Mine Manager Certificate Competency. Mine Act Rule 1923||In any city of Punjab Province||Office of Chief Inspector of Mines Punjab, Lahore 12.10.2021|
|2||Rescue Instructor (BPS-17)||24-35||02||B.Sc Mining Engineering 1st Class Mine Manager Certificate Competency, Mines Act Rule 1923||In any city of Punjab Province||Office of Chief Inspector of Mines. Punjab, Lahore 12.10.2021|
|3||Computer Operator (BPS-15)||18-28||02||BA / B.Sc, one year diploma / certifi- cate in the relevant field||In any city of Punjab Province||Office of Chief Inspector of Mines Punjab, Lahore 12.10.2021|
|4||Junior Clerk (BPS-11)||21-30||02||Intermediate ii. Typing speed 25wpm||In any city of Punjab Province||Office of Chief Inspector of Mines Punjab, Lahore. Typing test shall be held on 11.10.2021. Interview of successful candidates shall be held on 12.10.2021|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Candidate must be a candidate of any district of Punjab Province. Attested copies of domicile certificate, CNIC, educational qualification and experience certificate and two passport size photos of candidates must be attached with application.
- A five-year relaxation in the age given above shall be granted.
- The above mentioned are development project posts whose period shall be up to 30-06-2022.
- No TA/DA shall be given to candidates for test/interview. Candidates bring along their original certificates for interview.
- Department reserves the right to shortlist candidates. The decision of Selection Committee shall be final which could not be challenged in any court of law.
- For further information the phone No. of office 042-35403570 can be contacts.
CHIEF INSPECTOR OF MINES PUNJAB
137/A SHAH JAMAL COLONY LAHORE
- Bachelors1 Posts