Military Lands and Cantonments Department Jobs Detail
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill posts in following categories on regular basis (transferable all over Pakistan) as per eligibility criteria mentioned below:-
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of Posts||Detail of region wise quota.||Qualification/Experience||Age Limit|
|Province- wise Quota||No of post mentioned against each Quota|
|01||Assistant (BS-15)||09||Punjab||General||04||Graduate||18 to 28 years plus 05 years general age relaxation|
|02||Steno typist (B5-14)||07||Open Merit||01||i. Intermediate. ii.Typing Speed 40 words per minutes and Shorthand 80 words per minutes iii. Must be Computer literate||18 to 25 years plus 05 years general age relaxation|
|03||UDC (BS-11)||12||Open Merit||01||Intermediate||18 to 25 years plus 05 years general age relaxation|
|04||LDC (BS 09)||38||Punjab||General||12||
||18 to 25 years plus 05 years general age relaxation|
- Appointments will be made according to Civil Servant Rules, 1973 (As amended time to time).
- Appointments for the above mentioned posts are transferable throughout Pakistan.
- Candidates already in government service shall provide NOC of the concerned deptt at the time of interview.
- Original documents/educational certificates will be verified at the time of interview.
- All vacancies are on regular basis and selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year under the rules.
- Upper age shall be calculated from the closing date of application. Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be allowed as admissible under the Government Rules.
- Applications to be submitted online through ML&C Career Portal http://careers.mlc.gov.pk
- Candidates shall submit separate application form, if he/she intends to apply for more than one post.
- Candidates must submit application within 15 days after the publication of this advertisement.
- Incomplete applications, applications submitted without following proper procedure or received without original deposit slip or after last date will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in test/interview.
- Male and Female both are eligible to apply.
- Candidates are required to send their applications on online.
- Military Lands and Cantonment Deptt, Ministry of Defence reserves the right to postpone or cancel the process of appointment for any or all advertised posts at any stage without assigning reasons.
Assistant Director General (HR Section),
Military Lands and Cantonment Deptt,