Ministry of Interior Govt of Pakistan Jobs Detail
The Real Estate Regulatory Authority, Islamabad to be established under section 20 of the Islamabad Real Estate (Regulations and Development) Act, 2020 is seeking to appoint to be Members of the Authority. The objective of the Act is to regulate and promote the Real Estate sector and to augment measures for appropriate protection of real estate buyers together with regulation of mega projects in the real estate sector by any developer. Further the Act will provide a mechanism for speedy dispute resolution by establishing an Appellate Tribunal to hear appeals from the decisions, directions or orders of the Real Estate Regulatory Authority.
Ministry of Interior is seeking to appoint Members of the Real Estate Regulatory Authority, Islamabad established under section 20 of the Islamabad Real Estate (Regulations and Development) Act, 2020 and invites applications from residents of Islamabad for the following positions:-
|Post Graduate in any field.||
- Age should be below 65 years at the time of closing date of applications.
- The appointment of Members shall be for a term of five (05) years from the date on which they enter upon their office, or until they attain the age of sixty five years, whichever is earlier and shall not be eligible for it-appointment.
- Applicant should not have any such financial or other interest as is likely to affect prejudicially his functions as such Member.
- Termination due to unsatisfactory performance will be entertained as per section 25 of the Islamabad Real Estate (Regulations and Development) Act, 2020.
- The salary and allowances payable to, and the other terms and conditions of service of, the Chairperson and other Members shall be such as prescribed by the Federal Government and not be varied to their disadvantage during their tenure.
- Interested persons should submit their application on the prescribed format (available on www.interior.gov.pk) alongwith detailed CV and testimonials, details of additional qualifications and experience certificates, copy of CNIC and two recent photographs by registered post to Deputy Secretary (CDA/MCI), Ministry of Interior, D-Block Pak Secretariat, Islamabad or through E-mail (cda.interior(@Amail.com) within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement to the Ministry of Interior. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- Interested candidates are requested to peruse / read the Islamabad Real Estate (Regulations and Development) Act, 2020 thoroughly available on website of Ministry of Interior.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- The candidates shall not be entitled for any TA/DA while appearing for the interview. Ministry reserves the right not to fill any post(s) or withhold appointments against the advertised posts.
Mr. Shah Jeban,
Deputy Secretary (CDAJMCI), Ministry of Interior
Room No. 142, l' Floor, Block D, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
- Masters2 Posts
- Ph. D2 Posts
- Masters1 Posts