Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training Jobs Detail
Private Educational Institutions Regulatory Authority (PEIRA), established under PEIRA Act-2013, is mandated to regulate the affairs of Private Educational Institutions in Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT), under Ministry of Federal Educational & Professional Training. PEIRA intends to fill up following positions on tenure basis, initially for a period three years extendable for another term based on satisfactory performance in accordance with ICT-Private Educational Institutions Chairman and Member (academic) & Member (Registration)(Appointment and Qualification) Rules, 2015.
|Sr.No.||Position||BPS||No. of Posts||Minimum Qualification & Experience||Age Limit|
||Minimum 40 years
Terms & Conditions
Eligible candidates may apply on prescribed Application Form which may be downloaded from official website of the Ministry/PEIRA at www.mofept.gov.pk. Curriculum Vitae, attested copies of Degrees/Certificates, Experience Certificates, Research Publications, Domicile, CNIC and two latest Passport size photographs duly attached with the applications, complete in all respect, must reach the undersigned by 21 `h March, 2022.
- Age will be counted upto closing date fixed for receipt of applications.
- Applicants should be the citizens of Pakistan and meeting the eligibility criteria.
- Applicant dismissed or removed from service as a consequence of disciplinary proceedings or convicted by the court of competent jurisdiction or NRO beneficiary are ineligible.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- Already in service applicants should apply through proper channel and submit No Objection Certificate issued by the Employer.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview
- The Competent Authority reserves the rights to cancel or withhold the recruitment process ab-initio at any stage.
(Waheed Akbar) Section Officer (Org)
Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training
Room # 243, 2nd Floor, Block "D", Pak. Secretariat, Islamabad. Tel No:051-9212365
Posted On 16 Dec
Last Date 31 Dec
- Ph. D0 Posts
Posted On 15 Dec
Last Date 30 Dec
Posted On 11 Nov
Last Date 26 Nov
Posted On 07 Oct
Last Date 22 Oct
- Masters1 Posts
Posted On 26 Sep
Last Date 05 Oct
- Ph. D3 Posts
Posted On 20 Sep
Last Date 05 Oct
- Bachelors2 Posts