Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO) Jobs Detail
Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO), a leading electric utility Company, endeavoring to provide uninterrupted electric supply to more than 3.9 million valued consumers with more than 17000 employees. Applications are invited through MIS National Testing Service (NTS) for appointment against following posts in GEPCO on lump sum pay package.
The requisite qualification / experience and other conditions are given as under: -
|Sr.No.||Name of post||Vacancy/Quota||Required Education||Age|
|In-House Induction = 07
Open Merit = 05
Punjab (Open) = 27
Punjab (Women) = 03
Punjab (Minority) = 01
Sindh Rural (Open) = 06
Sindh Rural (Women) = 01
Sindh Urban (Open) = 04
Sindh Urban (Women) = 01
KPK (Open) = 06
KPK (Women) = 01
Baluchistan = 04
FATA/Gilgit Baltistan = 03
TOTAL = 70
|B.E/B.Sc. (Electrical / Electronics)
Engineering Degree in 1" division
(at-least 60% marks) from a recognized University of
HEC duly registered with PEC Pakistan.
|Open Merit = 65
Employee's Children = 18
Minority = 05
Disabled = 02
TOTAL = 90
|Matric + 03 years DAE
(1" Division) in Electrical
Technology from a recognized
Govt. Poly Technical Institute.
|03||SSO-II||Open Merit = 18
Employee's Children = 05
Disabled = 01
TOTAL = 25
|Matric + 03 years DAE
(1" Division) in Electrical /
Electronics Technology from a
recognized Govt. Poly Technical
|GRAND TOTAL: 185|
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form available on the M/S National Testing Service (NTS) website i.e. www.nts.org.pk.
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS
- In-House induction quota for GEPCO employees having prescribed qualification and criteria meant for direct induction, subject to the condition that they will appear in induction examination for the post.
- General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except for candidates belonging to scheduled, castes and Buddhists are allowed 3 years relaxation. Upper age limit is relatable up to a maximum of 10 years of disabled persons for appointment to posts in Sr. 02 & 03.
- Government Servants / WAPDA / DISCOs employees who have completed two years continuous Government / WAPDA / DISCOs service on the closing date for receipt of applications, age limit is permissible upto 43-years for posts of Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Sr. 01) and 40-years for the posts of Line Superintendent (Grade-II) & 550-II (Sr. 02 & 03).
- All quotas (where applicable) will be observed as per GEPCO policy.
- Candidates who don't have PEC Registration are not eligible to apply (where applicable).
- Only qualified / eligible candidates will be allowed to appear in Written Test. Only shortlisted candidates falling within merit as per the provisions of applicable Recruitment Policy, will be called for Interview.
- Candidates will be recruited / appointed on lump sum pay package initially for a period of three (03) years extendable on satisfactory performance.
- Candidates who are applying for the post of Line Superintendent (Grade-II) & SSO-II (Sr. 02 & 03) shall be eligible to apply having domicile of Guiranwalo. Hafizobad. Guinn. Mandi Bahauddin. Sialkot Ft Narowal districts only.
- Recruitment will be carried out through M/S National Testing Service (NTS) for the sake of transparency and fair play as per criteria.
- Computer knowledge (including MS Office, Windows, Internet & E-mail etc.) is compulsory.
- Serving candidates who are in Government Service, are advised to apply through proper channel. Candidates will have to provide departmental No Objection Certificate (NOC) clearly mentioning the date of appointment and nature of employment i.e. Regular, Contract etc. at the time of interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Candidates, if selected, will be required to perform duties within the jurisdiction of GEPCO.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for Test or Interview.
- Candidates applying against Disabled Quota must attach Disability Certificate from Assessment Board for Disabled persons from City / District Council for rehabilitation of Disabled persons.
- Candidates awaiting their result are not eligible to apply.
- Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information or received after due date shall not be entertained.
- Late submission of applications by courier service will have no binding upon GEPCO and MIS National Testing Service (NTS).
- Original documents along with one set of attested photocopies must be presented by the candidate at the time of interview/joining of service.
- Candidates may contact MIS National Testing Service (NTS) for any query/enquiry regarding written test, display provisional & final list of candidates, Roll No. slips, test centers, results etc.
- GEPCO reserves the right to withhold / cancel the whole recruitment process or of any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Concealment or mis-representation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of a candidate from the current recruitment and from all types of tests/exams to be conducted by the GEPCO for recruitments in future.
- GEPCO reserves the right to decrease the number of posts and cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Mobile phone will not allowed in test center premises.
- Dismissed / screened out employees of any organization or having criminal record are not eligible for employment in GEPCO. The clearance of the character and antecedents of the candidates from the agencies/police shall be mandatory without which no candidate shall be selected.
- Any litigation pertaining to recruitment tests conducted by the MIS NTS will be dealt by MIS NTS at its own without any liability whatsoever on GEPCO.
HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants are advised to apply directly on the NTS website (www.nts.org.pk).
- Neither by hand applications will be received at GEPCO nor at NTS.
- Test fee of Rs. 270/- for the posts of Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Sr. 01) and Rs. 200/- for the posts of Line Superintendent (Grade-II) & SSO-II (Sr. 02 & 03) is required to be deposited by the candidate before the closing date of publication of this advertisement on electronic payment challan generated after online registration.
- Test fee shall be paid at 1Link 1Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easypaisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters.
- Roll Number Slip shall be uploaded on NTS website at least one week before the test date and candidates shall be informed through SMS as well.
- Roll No. Slip containing the information regarding test center, timings and test date shall be sent directly to candidates by M/S NTS at least one (01) week before the test on the given postal address & mobile number provided by the candidates.
- The candidates are advised to contact the MIS NTS 051-8444441 OR email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any query / information related to Written Test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, Roll number slips, Test centers, Results etc.
- The Online Application Portal shall be removed from the website at 11:59:59 p.m. on the closing date 20 -01-2022 for the receipt of applications.
- No application shall be entertained at GEPCO Headquarter, therefore, candidates are advised to send their complete prescribed application form directly to MIS NTS.
- Separate application form will be submitted if candidate is applying against more than one post / quota.
- Please keep visiting NTS website regularly for test schedule, updates and results.
Instructions for applicants under Employee Children Quota
- Only children of GEPCO's Employees will be considered against Employee's Children Quota. Only those candidates who will apply on M/S NTS website through portal will be considered for induction / short-listing under 20% Employee's Children Quota.
- Children of those GEPCO employees who have died after retirement, retired and serving are eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying under 20% employee Children Quota must ensure the following:
- To provide all relevant documents mentioned in the Online Application Portal available on M/S NTS website.
- They must also provide an Affidavit (on Non-judicial Stamp paper) to the effect that none of their brothers / sisters or Widow Mother is employed in GEPCO against Employees Children Quota and that the candidate is the real son of deceased/retired/Serving employee. Applications of employee's children whose proforma have not been signed by the concerned XEN / SE, will not be entertained at the time of interview.
- Those applicants who have applied under Direct / 20% Employees Children Quota in the past to any GEPCO office should submit fresh application form as per above instructions.
Candidates are advised that nobody can help you to favour in the selection process, so do not make any contact to any such person who claims that he/she can make your selection possible. GEPCO's selection process is transparent according to applicable Recruitment Policy and approved rules and regulations, so nobody can help any candidate. In this matter, if any suspicious person makes any contact with you, please inform to GEPCO Management immediately.
FIRECTOR GENERAL (HR & ADMN) GEPCO
565-A, MODEL TOWN, GUJRANWALA
(Ph: 055-9200513) www.gepco.com.pk
- Bachelors1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts