Irrigation Department Govt of Sindh Jobs Detail
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having domicile of District Hyderabad, Sanghar & Matiari for Recruitment / appointment against Regular posts (BPS-01 to BPS-04) (Non-technical posts) lying vacant under Irrigation Department Hala Division Hala:
|S. No.||Name of Post With BPS||No. of Vacant Posts||Age Limit||Place of Vacancy||District Domicile||Qualification / Eligibility Criteria|
|01.||Tyndel (BPS-01)||03||18-28 year||Hala Irrigation Division Hala||Hyderabad /Sanghar||Primary Pass|
|02.||Cook (BPS-01)||1||18-28 year||Hala Irrigation Division Hala||Hyderabad||Primary Pass Trade Test Certificate of Pakistan Institute of Tourism & Hotel Management Food Services|
|03.||Gate Keeper (BPS-01)||2||18-28 year||Hala Irrigation Division Hala||Sanghar||Primary Pass|
|04.||Garden Coolie (BPS-01)||1||18-28 year||Hala Irrigation Division Hala||Hyderabad||Primary Pass|
|05.||Chowkidar-Cum- Cook||2||18-28 year||Hala Irrigation Division Hala||Hyderabad / Matiari||Primary Pass|
|06.||Sweeper||2||18-28 year||Hala Irrigation Division Hala||Sanghar/ Hyderabad||Primary Pass|
- The application along with attested copies of academic qualification, CN IC, Domicile, PRC Form-D as well as two passport size photographs should be submitted to the office of the Executive Engineer Hala Irrigation Division Hyderabad. The last date submission of the application is fixed on 25-11-2021.
- Previous applications will not be entertained.
- The candidates already serving should send their applications through their departments.
- The incomplete application / documents and application received after closing will not be considered.
- The relaxation in age limit would be as per Government of Sindh closing /Notification.
- The Government Quota policy will be maintained during appointment.
- The number of posts shall be subject to decrease / increase.
- The 5% quota for minority / Non-Muslim and 5% reserved quota for differently abled person will be entertained as per rule. In case of non-availability of suitable candidates for quota system, the same will be filled out of suitable candidates who would apply as undersigned shall deem fit.
- Only eligible / shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The Original documents shall be produced before recruitment committee at the time of interview.
- The interview call will be intimated after scrutinizing of all documents of candidates through newspapers.
- No T.A/D.A is admissible to the candidates for interview.
(ZAHID HUSSAIN QURESHI)