Human Resource Solutions International Jobs Detail
Our Client, a market leader in Pakistan with foot prints across the country and a turnover of over a trillion rupees, seeks to hire dynamic and career oriented professionals under the training program who are willing to meet challenges and make a difference in the organization.
Candidates with the following qualification are encouraged to apply for a one-year training program:
- TRAINEE ENGINEERS:
Minimum 16 years of education, preferably Masters from a renowned and HEC recognized university or institution/equivalent foreign degree holder institution, in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering. (Degree Type: BE/BS/ME/MS)
- MANAGEMENT TRAINEES:
Minimum 16 years of education, preferably Masters from a renowned and HEC recognized university or institution/equivalent foreign degree holder institution, in Marketing/General Management. (Degree Type: BBA/BS/MBA/MS)
- Able to think critically, act innovatively, find solutions to problems and communicate ideas effectively.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills, analytical, interpersonal, adaptability, teamwork skills.
- Foreign degree holders need to furnish equivalency certificate from HEC prior to selection.
- Maximum 25 years of age is required on the date of advertisement. However, special consideration of three years will be given to locals in age relaxation.
- Only top scorers shall be called for the interviews. Our client reserves the right to set the test cut-off based on number of trainees' requirements and test results.
- All shortlisting and selection shall be based on merit only, use of any means to influence the recruitment process will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- One-year training assignment does not constitute an employer-employee relationship and there is no obligation on the Company to offer regular employment to trainees on completion of training period.
If you have the required experience and educational qualification to take up the challenging assignment you are requested to apply by April 3, 2022 at http://jobs.hrs-int.com/ Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.