Govt College GC University Lahore Jobs Detail
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for following positions.
Subjects: English (01), Chemistry (01), Computer Science (01), Physics (01), Statistics (01), Political Science (01)
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR (BPS-20/TTS/Contract)
Subjects: Commerce & Finance (01), Clinical Psychology (01), Geography (01), History (01), Mathematics (01), Philosophy (01), Pharmacy (01), Zoology (01)
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (TTS/Contract)
Subjects: Botany (01), Commerce & Finance (01), Economics (01); English (01), History (01), Pharmacy (01), Zoology (01)
* Preference shall be given to those having specialization either in Financial Economics OR Public Policy.
* Preference shall be given to those having specialization either in Paleontology OR Entomology.
Subjects: Chemistry (01), Commerce & Finance (01), Economics (01), English (02), Pharmacy (02), Philosophy (01), Psychology (01) Urdu (01), Zoology (02)
SENIOR VISITING FACULTY (Fixed / Special Package)
Subjects: Botany, Clinical Psychology, History, Philosophy, Statistics
Eligibility: MA/MSc/MPhil/PhD with 20 years teaching experience. Candidates having MPhil & PhD degrees will be preferred.
VISITING FACULTY (Fixed / Special Package / Hourly Basis)
Subjects: Economics, Clinical Psychology, Islamic Studies
Eligibility: M.Phil/MS from HEC recognized Institution. Candidates with teaching experience in the relevant subject in HEC recognized institutions will be preferred.
RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (BPS-17/Contract) Age: 21-35 years
Subjects: Economics (01), English (01), Geography (01), History (01), Art History (01), Archive History (01) Management Studies (01), Psychology (01),
Eligibility: M.Phil 1st Division OR MA/MSc 1st Division in the relevant subject from a recognized college/University. However, in case of candidates for Research Associate in English, the candidate with a degree awarded under Annual Examination System will be eligible even if he hold MA English with 2nd Division.
TEACHING ASSISTANT (BPS-16/Contract)
Age: 21-35 years
Subjects: Economics (01), Electrical Engineering (01),English (01), Geography (01), History (01), Art History (01), Archive History (01),
Eligibility: M.A. / M.Sc. (1st div.) from a recognized university.
SANITARY SUPERVISOR (BPS-14) - 01 Post
Age: 21-35 years
Eligibility: Diploma in Public Health/Sanitation from a recognized Institution. OR An ex-serviceman not below the rank of Naib Subedar from Army Medical Corps with experience in the field.
BOOK BINDER (BPS-05) - 01 Post
Age: 21-35 years
Eligibility: Literate. Skilled worker with three years experience in the relevant field.
- For details regarding qualification and eligibility criteria for the post of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer please visit the HEC website (www.hec.gov.pk).
- Application form may be downloaded from the University's official website htta://www.gcu.edu.ok/iobs (on legal size pages).
- The non-refundable processing fee for serial no. 1 to 3 is Rs. 3000/- each , for 4 to 8 is Rs.1000/- each, 9 is Rs.500/- and 10 is Rs. 300/-.
- The processing fee shall be submitted to HBL, GCU Branch through challan form OR ONLINE in HBL A/C No. 2398-70001616-03 OR Bank-Draft/Demand Draft/Postal Order in favor of "Treasurer GCU Lahore". The original bank challan/receipt/draft should be submitted with the application form.
- 5% quota for minorities and 3% quota will be observed for the disabled.
- The duly filled-in application form along with attested copies of all testimonials, experience certificate (s), CNIC & CV shall be posted to the Vice Chancellor's Office GC University, Lahore during office hours till 20-05-2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible.
- Incomplete application OR application received after due date shall not be considered.
The University shall consider all applications for each position and may accept or reject application(s) without assigning any reason.
For further inquiries, please contact at (042) 111-000-010 ext. 202, OR email at firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile: +923008429411 Postal Address: GC University, Katchery Road, Lahore 54000
/gcuniversitylhr /gcuniversitylhr /gcuniversitylhr
Prof. Dr. Asghar Zaidi (VICE CHANCELLOR)
- Masters5 Posts
- M. Phil1 Posts