Pakistan Railways seeks suitable, qualified & experienced Business Planning Professional to serve in Pakistan Railways.
|Name of Post:
||Advisor / Executive Director (Business Planning) (MP-l)
(One Post,Pakistan Railways, Headquarters Office, Lahore)
|Required Educational Qualification & Experience
||Ph.D in relevant subject(s) from HEC recognized university with 14 years professional experience.
Masters in relevant subject(s) (such as MBA / CA / M.Com. etc.) from HEC recognized university with 18 years experience in relevant field.
- Recruitment will be made as Updated MP Scales Policy, 2021 issued by the Establishment Division, Government of Pakistan vide their O.M. No. 1/3/2020-E-6/E-8 dated 24-05-2021.
- The appointment will be on contract basis initially for a period of three (03) years further extendable for a maximum period of two (02) years on annual (yearly) basis subject to satisfactory performance.
- TORs. Job Descriptions etc. Educational Qualification with requisite experience in number of years etc., tenure of appointment, Pay Packages and short-listing criteria can be seen on our websites i.e. www.pakrail.aov.pk and www.railways.gov.pk
- Applications on prescribed format (available on our websites) along with complete CV. passport size photograph should reach at the address given below, during working hours within fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement through courier or e-mail on email@example.com (soft copy on prescribed format). Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Ministry of Railways reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
Room No. 339, Ministry of Railways,
3rd Floor, Block-D, Pak-Secretariat, Islamabad.