Higher Education Commission Pakistan (HEC) Jobs Detail
The Sindh Higher Education Commission (Sindh HEC) Government of Sindh, facilitates institutions of higher learning in province of Sindh. Sindh HEC requires the services of a dynamic and high caliber professional with evident international eminence / engagements pertinent to Higher Education Sector and proven ability for the post of Executive Director-I Sindh HEC on contract basis. All those result-oriented professionals (backed by documentary evidence) willing to work under a demanding time-schedule and high standards of performance having domicile of Sindh Province are encouraged to apply. The prescribed qualification, experience, age limit and other terms of appointment are given below:
Qualifications & Competencies:
- PhD in any discipline from University / Institute recognized by HEC Pakistan. Candidates must not have 3rd Division in their Educational Career
- Must be Computer literate.
- A creative consensus builder with the capacity to listen and to build and efficient management team with the skills appropriate to their task.
A minimum of 20 years work experience on senior academic and Research position in any govt. / semi-govt. / autonomous bodies or reputable organization in the Higher Education Sector, including five years' experience of academic leadership and funded research / development project are preferred.
Pay Scale: MP-I.
Tenure of Contract: 04 years
Maximum Age Limit:
Maximum Age Limit up to 55 years (As on closing date)
Experienced candidates capable of taking up the challenge of this position may download the application form from official website https://sindhhec.gov.pk/download.html and send it with supporting documents (two passport size photographs, attested copies of testimonials of academic qualifications, CNIC, Domicile, PRC Form D and Experience Certificates) to the Sindh Higher Education Commission at House No. F-6011, Shahrah-e-Attar, Block-4, near the Shrine of Hazrat Abdullah Shah Ghazi, Karachi.
- Applicants are required to apply within fifteen days from the date of publication of this notice to the given address. Incomplete / late applications will not be entertained.
- Part time, honorary, apprentice and internee experience will not be counted towards the minimum experience required.
- Sindh HEC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA / DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.
- Those already in government service are required to apply through proper channel and required NOC from the parent department. In case of selection they will have to comply with all service rules of parent organization & / or as laid down by Government of Sindh.
- Sindh HEC reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Canvassing in any form or manner shall disqualify the candidate(s).
- Qualification, age and experience shall be reckoned on the closing date.
(KHALID HUSSAIN MAHAR)
DEPUTY DIRECTOR (A&F)
SINDH HIGHER EDUCATION COMMISSION
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
- Masters1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts