Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) Jobs Detail
Applications on prescribed proforma are invited from suitable candidates for the following post on contract basis for a period of two years initially under Election Commission of Pakistan through Online Recruitment System and P.O. Box No.1418, GPO, Islamabad:
|SI. No.||Name of Posts with MP scale||Qualification||Experience||Age Limit (Years)||No. of Posts||Domicile||Place of Posting|
|1.||Director (Development) (85.19)||Basic:||12 years post qualification professional experience in the relevant field. Job Responsibilities:||
||01||Merit||Islamaba d (However liable to serve anywher e in the country)|
|1. Masters Degree in the Civil / Electrical I Structural Engineering from HEC recognized University. 2. Candidates having Masters in Project Management as additional qualification will be preferred.|
- Five years general relaxation in upper age limit for initial appointment over and above the prescribed age shall be admissible.
- Applicants may apply through ECP's Online Recruitment System by visiting the link i.e. www.ecp.gov.pk or jobs.ecp.gov.pk after printing of the advertisement in the newspapers.
- Hard copy of application on the prescribed format alongwith CVs and all relevant education/experience certificates including CNIC and one recent passport size photograph should reach through P.O. Box number 1418 after publication of this advertisement on the address clearly stated below mentioning on the envelope the name of the position applied for.
- Applications through Online Recruitment System and P.0 Box No. 1418 should submit / reached this office within 20 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Applicants who apply through the online recruitment system are also required to submit their applications in hard forms failing to which the candidates will be considered as ineligible.
- Applications received after cut-off date shall not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- The number of vacancy being announced are subject to any subsequent increase or decrease.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment of advertised post partially or totally.
- Stations for test/interview will be decided subject to number of candidates. However, option given by the candidate shall not be binding on office.
- The applicant is liable to serve anywhere in the country where such post (s) exists.
- Masters1 Posts