Ministry of Railways Govt of Pakistan Jobs Detail
DIRECTOR-GENERAL LEGAL AFFAIRS (MP-II), PAKISTAN RAILWAYS,
HEADQUARTERS OFFICE, LAHORE
Pakistan Railways seeks suitably qualified & experienced legal Professionals to serve in the Directorate of Legal Affairs of Pakistan Railways
|Name of Post:||Director General Legal Affairs (MP-I)
(One Post, Pakistan Railways, Headquarters Office, Lahore)
|Required Educational Qualification & Experience||
Ph.D. in Law in relevant subject(s) with 10 years professional experience in the relevant field
Masters in relevant subjects) (such as Master of law (LLM) in relevant subjects with 14 years- experience in the relevant field.
|Age Limit||Maximum= 62|
• Recruitment will be made as Updated MP Scales Policy. 2021 issued by the Establishment Division, Government of Pakistan vide their O.M. No. 13/2020-E-6E-8 dated 24-05-2021.
minimum period of two (02) years on annual (yearly basis subject to satisfactory performance.
- TORS, Job Description, etc, Educational Qualification with requisite experience in number of years, etc, tenure of appointment, Pay Packages and short-listing criteria can be seen on our websites ie. www.pakrail gov.pk and www.raiways.gov pk
- Applications in the prescribed format (available on cur websites) along with complete CV. passport size photograph should reach at the address given below, during working hours within fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement through courier or e-mail on ddažmor@gmail.com (soft copy on prescribed format). Incomplete applications wil not be considered.
- Ministry of Railways reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
Room No. 339, Ministry of Railways,
3" Floor, Block-D, Pak-Secretariat,
- Ph. D1 Posts
- Ph. D1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts