Benazir Income Support Program Govt of Pakistan Jobs Detail
Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) require the services of qualified, highly talented and self-motivated Pakistani Nationals against the following positions, purely on contract basis, initially for a period of one year (extendable up to a maximum period of three years subject to satisfactory performance and requirements of the Programme)
|Sr. #||Post/SPS/Age /Vacancies||Required Qualification & Experience|
|1.||Director General (Admin & I IR) Grade: SPS-20 Vacancy: 01 Max. Age Limit:62 years Place of Posting: Islamabad Quota: Merit||
|2.||Director General (Media Communication & Outreach) Grade: SPS-20 Vacancv: 01 Max. Age Limit: 62 years Place of Posting: Islamabad Quota: Merit i||
|3.||Director General Technical Cadre (02posts at BISP Head Office, Islamabad 03 posts at BISP Zones/Regions) Grade: SPS-20 Total Vacancies: 05 Max. Age Limit: 62 )mrs Place of Posting: 02positions at Islamabad Note:• Place of posting for three posts of Technical Cadre (Zonal Heads) is Karachi, Lahore and Peshm‘ar. Quota: Merit||1) At least second Class or Grade 'C' or 2.5/4.0 CGPA, University degree (16 years of Education) or equivalent in Social Sciences, preferably International Development, Development Economics, Economics, Sociology, Anthropology, Project Management, Public/Social Policy, Management Sciences and Public Administration from FIFIC recognized University / Institution. Must be proficient in MS Office. ii) Minimum 17 years post qualification experience in the relo ant field.|
- Detailed TORs of positions are available at BISP website i.e. https:www.bisp.gov.pk as permissible to a regular SPS-20 Officer in the Programme.
- Only eligible candidates shall be called for Screening Test and successful candidates shall be called for interviews in order of merit.
- No T.A/D.A shall not be admissible.
- BISP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all genders and candidates belonging to marginalized segments of society to apply.
- Selected candidates will have to produce Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
- Candidate to be appointed on a contract basis will not claim regularization on any grounds and will not be regularized in BISP/Government Service.
- Candidates in Government Sen ice must resign from their job at the time of joining.
- Interested Candidates will apply by sending applications, on the prescribed "Application Form" available at BISP's official website along-%%ith an updated/detailed CV, through email at email@example.com within 15 days of publication of this ads retirement. The hard copies of application fun along with its educational / experience certificates, duly attested, may be forwarded to Director HR (HQ & Policy), BISP Headquarters, F-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad within 15 days of the advertisement date. In particular, the following documents may be attached with the application form:
- Matric/Intermediate Certificates, Bachelor's, Master's, M.Phil. Ph.D. Degrees with Result Card/ DMCs etc.
- Computerized National Identity Card Number.
- Two photographs.
- Experience Certificates, with exact dates/duration and proof of its being a regular full-time paid job showing nature of job.
- Domicile Certificate.
Director HR (HQ & Policy)
Room No. 221, Second Floor
MP, F-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad 051-9246325