Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) Jobs Detail
Applications on prescribed proforma are invited from suitable candidates for the post of Deputy Project Manager (Data Center/Printing Solutions) (MP-III) on contract basis for a period of two years under Election Commission of Pakistan through Online Recruitment System and P.O. Box No.1418, GPO, Islamabad:
|S. No.||Name of Posts with MP scale||Qualification||Experience||Age Limit (Years)||No. of Posts||Domicile||Place of Posting|
|1.||Deputy Project Manager (Data Center/Printing Solutions) (MP-III)||Basic: Masters in Computer Science / Information Technology/Software Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Security or equivalent from HEC recognized institution with 10 years' experience in the relevant field. Professional Qualification: Candidates will be preferred having valid international certifications in any one or more of these:
||Minimum 40 and Maximum 55 Years||01||Merit||Islamabad (However transferable to any station where post of such qualification exists.)|
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THE POST OF DEPUTY PROJECT MANAGER (DATA CENTER/PRINTING SOLUTIONS
- Plan, design, build, operate, and assess Data Center.
- Responsible for design, develop, build, implement. and monitor information technology systems at a Data Center.
- Coordination of the end-to-end movement of assets from the old Data Center to the new Data Center. This will include meticulous scheduling of all activities such as patchingrunpatched, racking/uncrating, movement, and QA activities to ensure moves go without incident
- Responsible for development and maintain printing site to achieve desired printing output as per given timelines.
- Responsible to establish Data Center and Printing facilities as assigned by the ECP and the IT Wing.
- Responsible to prepare training material, impart training nationwide, and successfully implement projects as per the satisfaction of the IT Wing.
- Working closely with the application and migration teams to ensure a smooth migration within approved change windows.
- Managing and updating stakeholders and documentation throughout the project via formal and informal routes.
- Ownership of the relationships with infrastructure and application teams.
- Manage risks, actions. Issues (along with mitigation and resolution). And dependencies.
- Schedule, host, attend and record meetings as and when required.
- Ensuring all documentation and asset record information is appropriately recorded in the organization's toolsets.
- Management of the overall operations of Core Data Center. Dealing with Technical/TT-related issues of Data Center.
- Ensuring the availability of services and other equipment installed at the D.C.
- Managing Data Center teams. Managing NOC shift operators.
- Projects Management and Directions.
- Liaison with vendors regarding allied IT equipment and its time-to-time support.
- Technical Evaluations of IT assets with RFPs.
- Looking after the compliance of the Data Center SOPs.
- Plan, manage and implement infrastructure projects and upgrades to meet goals.
- POC for technical matters related to the Data Center.
- Assigning the Day today takes to reporting team members.
- Providing reports and documentation as and when required by management.
- Inputs, suggestions. and recommendations in technical matters.
- Verification of services and links provided by ISPs.
- Management for Servers, Next Gen Firewalls, and Virtualization Infrastructure ability to Design/Deploy virtual Infrastructure, Backup, and Storage.
- Applicants may apply through ECP's Online Recruitment System by visiting the link i.e. www.eco.gov.ok or jobs.ecp.gov.pk Within 15 days of the printing of the advertisement in the newspapers.
- Applicants who apply through the online recruitment system are also required to submit their applications in hard forms failing to which the candidates will be considered as ineligible.
- Hard copy of application on the following prescribed format along with CVs and all relevant education/experience certificates including CNIC and one recent passport size photograph should reach through P.O. Box number 1418 within 15 days of publication of this advertisement on the address clearly stated below mentioning on the envelope the name of the position applied for.
- Applications received after cut-off date shall not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for test Interview.
- The number of vacancies being announced are subject to any subsequent increase or decrease.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment of advertised post partially or totally.
- Stations for test Interview will be decided subject to number of candidates.
- The applicant is liable to serve any wear in the country where such post s exists.
Assistant Director (Estt-I)
P.O. Box No.1418, GPO, Islamabad.
Posted On 10 Mar
Last Date 09 Apr
- Others1 Posts
Posted On 03 Mar
Last Date 18 Mar
- Others1 Posts
Posted On 28 Feb
Last Date 20 Mar
- Others1 Posts
Posted On 22 Dec
Last Date 21 Jan
- Bachelors11 Posts
Posted On 21 Dec
Last Date 19 Jan
- Masters11 Posts
Posted On 20 Oct
Last Date 30 Oct
- Others1 Posts
Posted On 28 Sep
Last Date 12 Oct
- Bachelors1 Posts
Posted On 18 Aug
Last Date 06 Sep
- Masters2 Posts
- Masters3 Posts
Posted On 29 Jun
Last Date 29 Jul
- Masters1 Posts