||Deputy Project Manager (Data Center/Printing Solutions) (MP-III)
||Basic: Masters in Computer Science / Information Technology/Software Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Security or equivalent from HEC recognized institution with 10 years' experience in the relevant field. Professional Qualification: Candidates will be preferred having valid international certifications in any one or more of these:
- Project Management Qualification (Prince2 or Similar).
- Certified Data Center Professional (CDCPY Certified Data Center Operations Management (CDCOM)/ Certified Data Center Design (COCO), or equivalent.
- CertificatefTraining in Variable Data Printing (VDP) Nariable Information Printing (VIP).
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP).
- Certifications of (ITIL, CCNP, etc.) are a plus.
- ISO 27001 Implementation/Audit.
- Experience in Planning, Designing, and Implementation of Data Center (minimum Tier-3 or Above) or IT Infrastructure projects such as Data Center migrations.
- Experience in design and implementation of data center/large scale printing solutions.
- Significant and demonstrable experience in data center migration projects of 500 -1000 assets.
- Preferable working experience in a government sector organization.
- Exposure to the full suite of technologies used within an organization including middleware, database, server, storage, and networks.
- Experience in implementing best practices through ITIL process and Project Management Principles (PMP) to streamline services and delivery of products.
- Must have experience in Security Operation Center (SOC), Incident Management, and Response in a largescale data center.
- Must have supervised and spearheaded the development of data center consolidation and cloud computing.
- Experience in industry standard DCIM tools.
- Full life cycle project management experience from project initiation to project closure.
- Experience in implementing information security/cyber security-related projects. Required skill set:
- Experience in construction projects within the data center industry.
- In-depth knowledge of the Data Center Ecosystem. (cooling, electrical, networking, and structured cabling).
- Familiar with a variety of IT hardware, such as servers, cables, power systems, and cooling equipment, needed to maintain the physical safety of an IT facility, which includes fire safety.
- Knowledge of variable printing systems/machines for heavy workloads.
- Planned and implemented comprehensive infrastructure, data center, compliance, and risk management initiatives in a high volume environment.
- Well presented, articulate confident, and professional in approach.
- Must be equipped with skills in process improvement, infrastructure, portfolio management, and strategic initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills that promote effective verbal, written.
- Disciplined prioritization, time management, and scheduling abilities (multi-tasking skills are essential).
- Highly self-motivated with a sense of urgency to complete tasks.
- Great attention to detail to plan, organizes and coordinates work of self and others to achieve desirable results.
- Superior analytical ability to evaluate problems interprets data and makes proper decisions.
- Exceptional leadership skills that encourage quality workmanship by requiring accurate, complete, well-organized, concise, analytical, and well-articulated results.
- Effectively manages time and schedule to meet required deadlines.
|Minimum 40 and Maximum 55 Years
||Islamabad (However transferable to any station where post of such qualification exists.)