Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO) Jobs Detail
Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO), a leading public electric utility company, endeavoring to provide uninterrupted electric supply to more than 3.7 million valued consumers with more than 17000 employees is seeking the services of an experienced, dynamic, high caliber and result oriented professional to work as Chief Security & Surveillance Officer as part of its senior executive team, who can undertake the challenging assignment effectively.
Applications are invited from energetic & experienced candidates to fill the following position in GEPCO on three (03) years purely on contract basis (extendable on satisfactory performance but not to be regularized at any stage).
|Position||Required Qualification & Experience||Upper Age Limit|
|Chief Security & Surveillance Officer||• The candidate should be a retired officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel I Colonel or equivalent of armed forces and other law enforcement agencies with robust health in Medical Category "A'. MBA Master Degree in Management Sciences will be preferred.
• Proven track record of leading from the front, verifiable Intelligence and Vigilance experience and maintain strong bonding with the men under his command
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, management and presentation skills
- To have an eye for detail and a vision for introducing digital technology in the organization's security system liStrong leadership, conflict resolution skills with an instinct to pre-empt security breaches
- Chief Security & Surveillance Officer wall report to Chief Executive Officer GEPCO or any other designated officer.
- To ensure security of all GEPCO properties, assets and installations including Grid Stations and Transmission Lines.
- To liaison with all local security l law enforcement agencies.
- To ensure effective vigilance against pilferage, corruption as well any brewing admin issues
- To lead all admin functions related to GEPCO.
- To ensure I impart relevant trainingsf skills to the security staff under his command
PAY & ALLOWANCES
- Market based competitive package.
- The applications must be submitted either:
- Online applications will be preferred on the link i.e. http://wviw.pitc.com.pkIgepco-jobs on or before 17-09-2021. OR
- Through email on address: email@example.com. OR
- Through ordinary mail with signed application and CV having description of experience addressed to DIRECTOR GENERAL (HR&ADMN) GEPCO, 565•A, MODEL TOWN, GUJRANWALA.
- Last date of receipt of application in either case is: 17-09-2021.
- Application incomplete in any respect or received after due date will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable.
- The candidates already working in Govt. 1 Semi Govt. I Autonomous Public Organizations can also apply through proper channel alongwith NOC of their department issued on its letter head.
- Candidate selected shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of joining.
- GEPCO reserves the right to withhold / cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews I selection process.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for interview / selection process.
- Its Board of Directors GEPCO's discretion to relax upper age limit in case the candidate has rich and relevant qualification & experience of an electricity utility organization.
DIRECTOR GENERAL (HR & ADMN) GEPCO
565-A, MODEL TOWN, GUJRANWALA (Ph: 055-9200513) www.gepco.com.pk
- Matric1471 Posts
- Matric1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts