Multan Electric Power Company (MEPCO) Jobs Detail
MEPCO is one of the biggest Distribution Companies of Electricity in the Public Sector serving more than 07 million consumers having 15000+ employees with annual turnover of more than Rs. 200 Billion and consisting of operational area covering 13 Districts of Southern Punjab. The Charter of MEPCO is to provide reliable and safe Electric Power Supply to its consumers in its jurisdiction.
The services of dynamic and highly calibre professional candidate (Male/Female) from all over Pakistan for the following post is required on the following Terms & Conditions: -
|Post / Position||Qualification & Experience Required||Upper age limit||Salary|
Safety and Environment Officer
on 03 years contract basis (extendable on satisfactory performance)
Maximum 55 years at the time of application
|Market based competitive Package|
- Provide HSE leadership, training and operational support to all levels of the MEPCO organizations.
- Put in place an effective HSE Management System and ensure all HSE processes and procedures are implemented.
- Track and evaluate HSE data to identify and reduce risk as well as update processes.
- Work closely with Operations, Maintenance and Construction department of MEPCO for implementing HSE processes.
- Conduct HSE/safety audit regularly and ensure implementation of remedial measures.
- Monitor and ensure effective and timely provision of redressal to HSE/Safety related complainants.
- Conduct and oversee all aspects of incident investigation including root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Maintain a record of all accident, safety lapses and safety promotional activities related details and provide input for performance appraisal.
- Formulate and implement an effective fire prevention system
- Ensure emergency response system to manage HSE related emergencies.
- Ensure compliances with all national, provincial and NEPRA codes related to HSE
- Organize all necessary trainings and licensing requirements.
- Any other relevant duties assigned.
- Chief (HSE) Officer will report to the Chief Executive Officer MEPCO.
INSTRUCTIONS /TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
- The applicant must submit the form available at the link i.e. http://mepco-jobs.pitc.com.pk/ with scanned copy of testimonials. It can also be printed and submitted to the below mentioned address through post along with detailed CV highlighting the achievements made in the respective areas, copies of educational testimonials & experience certificates, 02 Nos. references and recent photographs.
- The applications must reach on or before 30.12.2021.
- Applications incomplete in any respect or received after due date will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable.
- Candidates already serving in Government / Semi-Government Organization / Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel with NOC of the respective department issued on its letter head required on the day of interview.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA / DA in this regard will be admissible.
- Candidates Dismissed / Terminated from any organization or having criminal record shall not be eligible. A declaration on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 100/- to above effect should be provided by the selected candidate.
- The applications submitted by the candidates will be at the risk and cost of the applicant. Any information found bogus at any stage, during induction or later in service, will result in termination of candidature or employment thereof.
- Age relaxation as per policy in vogue in MEPCO has already been included in above mentioned age limit and no further age relaxation will be granted in any case.
- The above mentioned position is purely contractual in nature, non-pensionable, no long-term benefit and shall not be converted into permanent position at any stage.
- The appointment will be made subject to fulfilment of all codal / legal / administrative formalities.
- MEPCO reserves the right to withhold / cancel the whole recruitment process for any or all posts at any stage without assigning any reason.
Director General (HR & Admn),
MEPCO H/Qs, Khanewal Road, Multan
- Masters1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts