Planning and Development Department Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs Detail
- Project Name : Governance & Policy Project, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Implementing Agency: Planning and Development Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Project ID : P156410
Governance & Policy Project Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (GPP-KP) is a Multi Donors Trust Fund (MDTF)/World Bank funded project, functioning under the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Planning & Development Department. The project is assisting the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in Governance Sector Reforms and Public Financial Management (PFM) Reforms in the province.
Applications from highly qualified and experienced individuals are solicited for the following consultant positions.
|Name of the Position||Duty Station||Qualification & Experience|
|Senior Financial Analyst||Risk Management Unit, Finance Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa||ACCA/CA/CFA/FRM/PRM/MS-Finance/MS Project Management/MBA-Finance/MSc-Economics from a reputable institute. At least 10 years of overall experience with at least 5-years in Financial or Risk Analysis (e.g., Project Finance, Investment Analysis, Corporate Finance). Sound knowledge of Public Private Partnerships with focus on infrastructure projects. Strong report writing and computer skills.|
|Senior Financial Analyst||Debt Management Unit, Finance Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa||ACCA/CA/ CFA/FRM/PRM/MS-Finance/MS Project Management/ MBA-Finance/MSc-Economics from a reputable institute. At least 8 years of overall experience with at least 3-years at sub-national debt management/Financial Analysis (e.g., Project Finance, Investment Analysis, Corporate Finance). Sound knowledge of Financial Management with focus on project appraisals. Strong report writing and computer skills.|
- Detailed Terms of Reference (TORs) for the positions can be downloaded from our website www.pcna.gkp.pk under the link "procurement".
- Attention of the interested candidates is drawn to Section VII para 7.36 of the World Bank Procurement
- Regulations (July 2016) revised November 2017 & August 2018.
- Interested individuals may send their application, CVs and copies of all the educational and experience certificates mentioning the position on the right hand corner of the envelope by February 15, 2022 at the below mentioned ad
Governance & Policy Project, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
4th Floor Tasneem Plaza, Near Jan's Bakers, Peshawar Cantt (Pakistan)
Phone +92-91-9211845 Fax +92-91-9211842 website www.pcna.gkp.pk
Posted On 27 Feb
Last Date 08 Mar
Posted On 20 Feb
Last Date 08 Mar
Posted On 31 Jan
Last Date 15 Feb
- Masters2 Posts
Posted On 30 Jan
Last Date 10 Feb