Benazir Income Support Program Govt of Pakistan Jobs Detail
Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) intends to hire individual consultancy services against the tbllowing positions for Establishment of Ehsaas One Window Centers (EOWC) under National Social Protection Program (NSPP) funded by World Bank;
|Sr. No.||Position||Required Qualification & Experience|
|Qualification: 16 years of education in any discipline of Engineering/ Management Sciences.
Experience: At least Twenty (20) years of professional experience in Public / Private Sector, alongwith a minimum 5 years of experience in working of Public Sector Development Projects.
|Qualification: Atleast 16 years of educational qualification in discipline of Civil/ Electrical Engineering/B.Tech (Civil/Electrical).
Experience: At least Seven (07) years of professional experience in Public / Private Sector. Preferably having 1-2 years of experience in working of Public Sector Development Projects. Proven skills in monitoring and evaluation.
|Qualification: Atleast 16 years of education in discipline of Civil/ Electrical Engineering/Management Sciences/ B.Tech (Civil/Electrical)/ Computer Sciences.
Experience: At least Two (02) years of professional experience in Public / Private Sector.
- Detailed Terms of Reference (TORs) for the post and Application Form can be downloaded from www.bisp.gov.pk.
- A consultant shall be selected in accordance with the method contained in Part V of the World Bank's Guidelines for Selection and Employment of Consultants by the World Bank's Borrowers, January 2011 revised July 2014 which can be perused at the website: www.worldbank.org/orocure.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. T.A/D.A shall not be admissible.
- Remuneration would be negotiable commensurating to qualification and experience of the candidate.
- Attention of prospective individuals is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of Consultants' Selection Guidelines: whereby "Consultants shall not be hired for any assignment that would be in conflict with their prior or current obligations to other clients, or that may place them in a position of being unable to carry out the assignment in the best interest of the Borrower".
- Apply ONLINE at BISP's official website (www.biso.gov.ok) within five (05) days of publication of this advertisement, duly filled prescribed "Application Form" available on BISP's official website and upload the updated/detailed CV. Last date to apply for the Post is 28th December. 2022.
Director HR (HQ & Policy)
Room No. 221, Second Floor
BISP, F-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad 051-9246325