Benazir Income Support Program Govt of Pakistan Jobs Detail
Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) intends to hire individual consultancy services against the following positions under National Social Protection Programme (NSPP) funded by World Bank;
|Position||Required Qualification & Experience|
|Qualification: A Master degree (16 years of education) in Business Administration, Economics, other Social Sciences or MBA (IT). Candidate should have excellent communication, report/manual writing and problem solving skills. Knowledge of database programming with PL SQL, SQL/ Optimization (expert level), and Statistical Analysis Tools (SPSS/Stata/ Data Analysis R Language).
Experience: Must have 3-5years proven work experience of handling of complaints and their redressal in the core/branchless banking and/or social sector. Development and upgradation, with the assistance of MIS. a comprehensive PCMS for payment related complaints related various types of complaints and integration of PCMS with the service provider. Also agreeing on the TATS with the service providers for resolution of the complaints. Dealing with all sorts of payment related complaints related to various modes of payment, starting from lodging of complaints, forwarding to the concerned service providers to redress the complaint within the agreed Turnaround Time (TAT), giving interim status on the complaint, conveying resolution of the complaint and if not resolved proposing a solution for its resolution, closing the complaint after its resolution. Field implementation of tasks related to payment complaints.
|Qualification: A Master level degree in Communications, Journalism or a related field.
Experience: At least 10 years of relevant work experience in communications, including experience and technical
skills in developing and rolling out public information campaigns; Good command over design, editing and production of publications and IEC materials; Well established record of dealing with media/communications firms; Ability to coordinate work related to web and graphic design, video production and knowledge management. Excellent analytical and communication skills with ability to tailor complex and technical messages for multiple audiences.
|Qualification: Master degree from an NEC accredited University in Communications, Journalism. Development or a related field.
Experience: At least 8 years of relevant work experience, with exposure to rolling out public information and
social mobilization campaigns; Female candidates may be given priority as BISP beneficiaries are Women. Excellent written, verbal, visual, presentation and interpersonal communications and IT skills. Experience in development communications and/or community mobilization is mandatory; and Fluency in English and Urdu is essential while knowledge of regional languages is a plus point.
|Qualification: As a minimum, 16 years of education and/or a Bachelor's degree in Geophysics, Geography, Computer Sciences or a closely related field.
Experience: At least four (04) years related experience in organization of repute. Knowledge and experience of using GIS tools (e.g. Xcelius, Arcview. Centigon) and integration with Enterprise level applications. Overall three (3) years development experience is desirable. A good logical and analytical skill set, good spatial perception with excellent graphic design ability are required. In coordination with SPM/IS Architect/Development team, plan, design and implement maps and graphs, using GIS software and related equipment. Ability to integrate existing GIS tools to BISP enterprise level application. Gather, analyze, and integrate spatial data from field and determine how best the information can be displayed using GIS. Solid understanding of spatial data concepts and mapping techniques.
- Detailed Terms of reference TORs for the post and Application Form can be downloaded from www.bisp.gov.pk.
- A consultant shall be selected in accordance with the method contained in Part V of the World Bank's Guidelines for selection and Employment of Consultants by the World Bank's Borrowers, January 2011 revised July 2014 which can be perused at the website: www.worldbank.org/procure.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. T.A/D.A shall not be admissible.
- Remuneration would be negotiable commensurati9ng to qualification and experience of the candidates.
- Attention of prospective individuals is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of Consultants' Selection Guidelines: whereby "Consultants shall not be hired for any assignment that would be in conflict with their prior or current obligations to other clients, or that may place them in a position of being unable to carry out the assignment in the best interest of the Borrower."
- Applications on prescribed "Application Form" available at BISPs officer website duly filled in by the interested candidates along with updated detailed CV should reach on the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days of publication of this advertisement i.e. 06th Oct, 2021 and last date to apply for the post is 20th Oct 2021 by mentioning the name of the post applied for in the subject of email.
- Applications Forms CVs received through postal services will not be entertained.
Director HR (HQ and Policy)
Room no 221 Second floor
BISP, F-Block Pak secretariat Islamabad 051-9246325