Qazi Hussain Ahmad Medical Complex Nowshera Jobs Detail
Applications are invited for the eligible candidates for the post mentioned below in Qazi Hussain Ahmad Medical Complex mu Nowshera as prescribed under the MTT Reforms Act 2015 amended thereafter and policy Board regulations.
|Job Description||Job Specification _ _ II|
|Assistant Director Finance||
RN- I (Female Only)
|The post holder will deliver total holistic care to patients to optimum level, based on set standard of Pf dditi l duties i d work. Perform additional as assigned||
RN- ll (Female 0 nly)
|The post holder will deliver total holistic care to Patients to optimum level, based on set standard of is ork• Perform additional duties as assigned||
RN- III (Female Only)
|The post holder will take responsibility in; supervises all nursing activities, leading & managing the Nursing Team/s, unit/shift as ass' led, ens availability and maintenance of alligisu. supplies es and equipment in the unit, provides direct patient care and covers own caseload of patients and maintains own clinical competence. Is able to teach individuals /groups of staff in either formal' informal teaching settings||
- Applications accompanied with complete bio-data and academic / experience / domicile certificates along with 02 passport size photographs and photocopy of CNIC duly attested must reach sto the office of the undersigned with Fifteen days of the publication of this advertisement on a prescribed Job Application form through registered postal mail or courier service. Job Application form may be downloaded from official website of QHAMC MTI-Nowsheranmen.edu.pk/ (Non-teaching staff)
- If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
- Any application / documents received after the closing time and date shall be rejected. No documents will be accepted / changed / replaced once received along with the application. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Application must be accompanied with the processing fee in the foam of crossed and valid bank draft or receipt in UBL Account No. 0109000238227761 amounting to Rs.500/- (non-refundable) in favor of Hospital Director QHAMC, MTI Nowshera.
- Experience Marks for the relevant experience shall be awarded to only those candidates who provide valid documentary evidence for the claimed relevant experience required for the position applied for. Only the relevant experience attained by the candidates after the date of obtaining academic qualification will be counted.
- It will be the responsibility of candidate to provide valid equivalency certificate from BEEC Pakistan along with the application to justify their academic eligibility for the post to be applied for.
- Degree in-progress type of academic certificates shall not be considered.
- Only a limited number of shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview, as the case may be and as deemed appropriate by the administration of the QHAMC mu. Short listing will be made on the basis BoG approved marking criteria.
- In case of selection / appointment, the services of such candidates will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015 and the rules / regulations framed there under, as amended from time to time.
- All the processes related to selection of appropriate candidates will be done on merit. Any candidate attempting to influence the recruitment and selection processes will render the candidate liable for rejection from the selection process.
- Candidates already serving with any public or private sector organization or department shall route their application through proper channel.
- Any candidate may be disqualified or excluded from the selection process if she' he:
- Has been convicted by a court of or dismissed/ terminated/ removed from service; and/or
- Furnishes any false /forged information and/ or documents while applying for any post; and/or
- Suppresses any information which may lead to her/his disqualification from the selection; and/ or
- Attempts to influence the selection process in her/his s favor or against any other candidate; and/or or
- Misbehaves during the test and selection interview.
- All the shortlisted candidates shall produce the original documents / credentials at the time of interview.
- No travel [subsistence expenses, TA/DA shall be admissible by the QHAMC MTI, Nowshera to the candidates for attending the Test! Interview.
- The selected candidates shall furnish an affidavit on judicial stamp paper of appropriate face value to the effect that they shall not claim at / approach to any forum for regularization of their services.
- The Competent Authority of QHAMC MTI, Nowshera shall have the undeniable vested right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- Quota for Minorities and disabled persons shall be followed in accordance with the applicable rules / regulations of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as amended from time to time.