Sindh Police Constable and Driver Police Constable Job openings 2023 for Minorities
News Submitted By: Ilm Ki Dunya
Sindh Police is accepting applications for the vacant jobs of police constable and driver police constable (BPS-7) from male and female minority candidates. In every government department there’s a quota or reserved seats to recruit minorities (Non-Muslim candidates) and Sindh police has announced total 1853 police constable jobs and 357 driver police constable jobs under that minority quota. Candidates holding Sindh domicile can apply for these district concerned jobs means there a specific number of Sindh police constable and driver police constable job 2023 openings in different districts of Sindh and you have to select the district or range while applying for the job.
- Only candidates holding Sindh Domicile are eligible to apply.
- Candidates for both police constable and driver police constable jobs must have obtained a SSC/ Matric qualification from a recognized board of secondary education.
- Candidates applying for the position of driver police constable must possess a valid motor vehicle driving license as of the closing date of the online application. However, candidates must obtain a LTV license within the three-year probationary period.
- Documents required for both police constable and driver police constable jobs are: CNIC, domicile, one recent photograph, PRC/ Form-D, academic transcripts and driving license (only for driver police constable candidates).
Physical Standards and Endurance Test:
There’s are physical requirements and endurance test for both male and female candidates and they have to be fulfilled by the candidates to stand eligible for the job.
Requirements for Male candidates:
- Minimum Height requirement is 5 feet and 5 inches.
- Chest should be of 33 inches with expansion 1.5 inch.
- 1600 meters running should be completed in 8 minutes for the candidates applying for police constable job and 1600 meters running in 10 minutes for the candidates applying for driver police constable post.
Requirements for Female candidates:
- Height of 5 feet with sound health.
- 800 meters walk should be completed in 14 minutes for the candidates applying for both police constable and driver police constable posts.
- Sindh Police department minority police constable and driver police constable jobs 2023 recruitments are being handled by Sukkur IBS University Testing Services (SIBA).
- Candidates are required to apply through official site of SIBA application portal.
- Candidates must create an account on SIBA application portal to apply for their desired job.
- Fill out the application form and upload the scanned copies of required documents.
- After that generate the application fee challan of Rs. 900/- only and submit the non-refundable application processing fee in any branch of ABL or MCB Bank Ltd.
- Upload the paid fee challan receipt to your SIBA application portal to successfully submit your application.
- No application will be entertained, received after the deadline: 28th February 2023.
- The actual verification of your original documents will only be done from the candidates who are called for the interview or qualified for the interview.
- Deadline to submit the application for both police constable and driver police constable posts is February 28, 2023.
- Any applicant having made an incorrect/ false declaration or submitted forged document shall stand disqualified automatically at any stage.
- The Special Security Unit (SSU) and Special Protection Unit vacancies are open to applicants residing in any District of Sindh Province.
- Candidates already serving Sindh Government can also apply through proper channel if fulfilling the conditions of eligibility criteria.
- According to the Sindh Police Recruitment Policy, interview qualified children of retired or serving Sindh Police employees with 25 years of qualifying service as of the last date of online application submission will receive an additional 15 Marks.
- There will be no exceptions made to the upper age limit, qualification, or eligibility requirements.
- All test dates, times, and locations will be announced via SIBA Testing Service's website, SMS and online call letters in the future.
- There will be no Travelling allowance or Dearness Allowance for the test or interview.
- The number of open positions can be increased or decreased at any time by Sindh Police.
- SIBA Testing Service will only call qualified candidates for a physical examination.
- The date and location of the test must be communicated separately.
- Candidates who do not meet the requirements are advised not to apply online.