The Third Punjab University LLB Merit List 2022 is announced. The candidates have been selected for admission to 05 years LL.B program (Annual System) Morning Self Supporting Group B of the Quaid-e-Azam Campus and University Law College to ensure the academic session.
Conditions of PU LLB Merit List 2022
- Candidates to have obtained the admission by making the misstatement in the admission form then his/her admission shall be canceled with the immediate effect from University Law College, University of Punjab, Lahore, and criminal proceeding shall be initiated against the student.
- Students shall pay the dues in the HBL in Quaid-e-Azam after obtaining the Challan form from Account Office (Room 03).
- The Bank Challan forms shall be issued by the office from 03 January 2022 to 06 January 2022.
- The college dues shall have to be deposited before the banking hours on 06 January 2022.
- Submit original documents along with passport size photos, and Rs.100 stamp paper to the assistant in Room 06.
- Candidates that have got 20 marks extra for Hafiz-e-Quran and have been selected in the merit list are required to qualify Verbal Test of Holy Quran before issuance of the Challan form.
- The total annual dues for academic session 2021-2022 is Rs 53795.
- The applicants should submit a hard copy of the original challan form of Rs.500 with an online form.
PU LLB Merit List 2022
- The third PU LLB (Hons) Program Merit List includes:
- Punjab University LLB Merit List 2022 started from 88.36 and ended on 82 meritsinal merit.
- The maximum LAT test marks obtained is 71 with 21% weightage of the LAT test.