The Ehsaas Undergraduate scholarship program phase 2 has just begin and the Higher Education commission is now inviting the online applications from the candidates for new the academic session 2020-2021.
How To Apply?
The online application forms are available at the official website of higher education commission (HEC). The interested candidates can apply through the HEC online application portal. The aspirants of undergraduate level are required to submit the print out of the application form along with the required supporting documents to the student financial aid office of the university to apply for the scholarship. Any form send to HEC or BISP shall not be accepted. The applicants are required to mention the name of relevant university in application form.
The candidates fulfilling the given eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for the scholarship program:
• New admission students
• The aspirants who have secured admission on merit only. Merit means that the candidate has fulfilled the admission criteria of the institute in which he or she plans to study
• The students studying the degree programs allowed by HEC
• Age limit set by the regulations of university, i.e., the maximum age of the eligibility for the scholarship is similar as the maximum age for applying for admission in undergraduate programs at HEI.
The aspirant will be considered ineligible for the scholarship program if found:
• Getting any other scholarship or incessant grant
• Registered in distant learning programs and affiliated colleges both private and government sector.
• Get admission on self-sustain, self-support, self-finance basis, or in evening programs along with higher fee structures
The candidates can submit their application forms till October 30th, 2020.