Federal Board of intermediate and secondary education (FBISE) has announced the admission and registration schedule of 9th class for the academic session 2020-2022. The candidates are required to submit the fee for registration within the given time frame.
Schedule for Admission in Institutes
Last Date for Submission of Fee
- The candidates can submit their fee till August 31st, 2020
- Admission with special (earlier) permission of chairperson BISE Federal with 800/- Rs (local) or US$20/- (Overseas) each candidate as special fee till September 15th, 2020
B. Schedule for Receipt of Registration Return
The last date for receipt of registration return is September
30th, 2020 with normal fee of Rs 800/- for national students and
US$ 75 for overseas students.
C. Late Submission of Registration Return
1. If any candidate is admitted within the above mentioned required period at Para (la) however Registration Return is not submitted within the set period i.e. till September 30th, additional 800 (national) / US $ 20/- (overseas) monthly each candidate will be charged up to 15 days after the announcement of schedule of admission forms. Though, this part of month will be treated as full month for fee purpose.in case of late cases, following documents will be required to forward as well with the Registration Returns duly attested by respective Principal.
• Copy of Admission Form
• Copy of Admission Withdrawal Register (related page)
• Copy of School Leaving Certificate (previous institute) if any
• Copy of Fee Deposit Slip (fee deposited for admission in institute)
2. The affiliated institutes must Registration Returns online by filling the Registration Return proforma available at the official website. The registration fee must be submitted at the allotted bank branches while the overseas institutes can pay fee through credit cards or allotted bank accounts.
3. The principals of institutes will be only responsible for exchange of complete and accurate particulars of the aspirants, as these details will be treated as full and final; and will be accordingly shown on all certificates which will be issues by the board.
4. All the heads of institutes as well as students are required to follow SOPs of government regarding Covid-19 while processing the registration data.
Note: To view the complete details of FBISE registration of 9th Class 2020-2022 kindly visit the official website.