The Fatima Jinnah Medical University Lahore has announced the admissions 2023. Interested candidates are required to check the admission requirements and then apply accordingly. The university has announced admission for the 7th certificate course in health professionals education. The duration of the course is 6 months (3 contact sessions for 3 days each).
Fatima Jinnah Medical University
The Fatima Jinnah Medical University was established in 1948 and is considered as one of the leading institutes that offer medical education to students. The aim of the FMJU is to produce world class health professionals and research scholars that can play role in the betterment of society. The objective of the medical university is to create a conducive learning environment and better education facilities for undergraduate, post graduate, and research students.
Following is the eligibility criteria announced by the Fatima Jinnah Medical University Lahore that must be fulfilled by the candidates to secure admission.
- The medical/dental/veterinary/Paramedics/Nurses allied Health Sciences graduate from a recognized medical university registered by PMDC/PMC or regulatory authority can apply for the course.
- The candidates must have valid registration as a practitioner.
- Moreover, the institution's faculty will be given preference.
- The candidates can download the application form from the web portal of the university.
- The application form must be filled properly along with the required documents and pay order of Rs.1000.
- The application processing fee is non-refundable.
- The students must fill out and submit the application form according to the issued instructions.
- The documents that should be attached to the application form include an MBBS/BDS/Bachelor degree certificate, CNIC, experience certificate, valid registration certificate, original pay order, and NOC from the respective Head of Department.
- The last date to submit the application form is 14th January 2023.