The academic session for the undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate degree of Government College Women University, Sialkot, its affiliated colleges and sub campuses generally initiated in September and concluded in June every year. Students applying for admission and financial assistance have to fill out both the applications and submit the forms to the University Admissions Office and Financial Aid Office respectively.
All admissions are advertised in national newspapers and on University website http://gcwus.edu.pk/
Eligibility Criteria for BS program
The candidates seeking admission in BS 4-year program must have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination in Pre-Engineering / Pre-Medical in at least 2nd Division from any Public/Private Institution.
Eligibility Criteria for MS program (as per HEC guidelines)
- Admission on merit basis are carried out once a year after the announcement of results of BS programs
- Sixteen years of education will be required.
- A minimum CGPA of 2.5 or 1st division in undergraduate degree is required.
- Students have to undertake a subject test and passing score is 60%.
- The candidates will apply to the relevant teaching department through admission committee.
Eligibility Criteria for PhD program
A minimum CGPA of 3.0 or 1st division in MS/M. Phil/Equivalent degree is required.
A subject test conducted by National Testing Service (NTS) or ETS, USA in the area of specialization chosen at the PhD level must be cleared prior to admission for the PhD program.
Admissions on Reserved Seats:
The Candidates must apply on separate form for reserved seats.
- 2% seats are reserved for the disabled and handicapped candidates
- 2% seats are reserved for sports
- 1% seats are reserved on basis of Co-Curricular Activities. [Drama,
- English Debate, Punjabi Debate, Urdu Debate, Qirat/Naat and Music]
- 1% seats are reserved for the real daughters of serving University employees on inter-se- merit.
- 2% seats are reserved on kinship
- 20 seats are reserved for the students of other provinces.
- Five seats are reserved for foreign students (with foreign passport) for bachelor program.
- 2% seats in all disciplines are reserved for daughters of overseas Pakistanis.
More Admissions in Government College For Women University Sialkot
More on Government College For Women University Sialkot
Expert on ilmkidunya
If you are a teacher or student at Government College For Women University Sialkot you can join as ilmkidunya representative at your university.
The process is so simple: just send your brief details/CV on whatsapp 03-111-222-960 and our team will get back to you.