Looking for information regarding Chartered Accountancy CA Online registration 2022. There are few things that needs to be considered while applying for CA. The world has changed and so is the method for applying. In early days people used to go to the institutes for applying to chartered Accountancy. But now since we live in the modern era, in the internet age, we can also apply online.
CA Registration Process
The CA online registration process allows students to enroll in CA program. The first and foremost requirement of it is to have atleast 50% marks in Intermediate or 45% marks in Bachelors. There are many institutes that are offering CA program. Some of them are; Skans Institute, CFE Group of Colleges etc. These institutes are affiliated with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Pakistan. After the registration in a particular institute, one must do the ICAP Registration to appear in the exam.
Instruction For CA
For the CA Registration 2022 the students can follow the required instructions.
- Online Registration for the year 2022.
- The photos should be attested and should be of latest date.
- Transcript, Proof of payment of fee, certificates, result cards, exemption letters, and other documents are the documents that must be attached with the application form.
- Attach the equivalence certificate with the application in case of your qualification is foriegn.
- In the application form, the students need to mention the last roll number and the passing session.
- After completing all the required formalities, a registration confirmation letter will be received to the student.
- While filling the form it is mandatory to remain focus so that no mistakes are being made.
- If the requirements are not filled properly it can lead to rejection or cancellation of application form
CA Proof Of Payments
- Pay order/Demand Draft is required.
- A Bank credit voucher which is in blue color,stamped by the designated bank branches.
- Credit Card transaction in order to provide online payment confirmation
CA Registration Frequently Asked Questions:
What does CA registration means?
CA registration means that the students need to enroll themselves in the CA program.
What is the first and foremost requirement for CA Registration process?
The first and foremost requirement for CA Registration process is to have atleast 50 percent marks in Intermediate or 45 percent marks in Bachelors.
Are there any good colleges or universities that are offering CA program?
Yes, there are many colleges or universities that are offering CA program like Skans Institute, CFE Group of Colleges etc.
Is it true that Chartered Accountant is one of the hardest programs to do?
No it's not true. Students after 12th grade, graduation and even professionals can attempt the CA program.
Is it true that CA is an exhausting job?
It is definitely not an exhausting job. Although candidates must have to do hardwork to appear in the exams.