Passion is the most important thing in life. No matter what you do in your life, you should be passionate about it.
We as a whole have something that makes us feel invigorated, an enthusiastic interest that adds somewhat additional intending to life, and a movement that gives us a feeling of satisfaction, of reason. On the off chance that you don't comprehend what that may be (yet), pick the leisure activities, vocations and interests that energize you the most… in light of the fact that those are the things worth pursuing.
Here are 10 quotes which will make you follow your passion.
1. “You can do anything as long as you have the passion, the drive, the focus, and the support.” —Sabrina Bryan
2. “If you don’t love what you do, you won’t do it with much conviction or passion.” —Mia Hamm
3. “Follow your own passion—not your parents’, not your teachers’—yours.” —Robert Ballard
4. “If you feel like there’s something out there that you’re supposed to be doing, if you have a passion for it, then stop wishing and just do it.” —Wanda Sykes
5. “There is no passion to be found playing small—in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” —Nelson Mandela
6. “Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.” —Oprah Winfrey
7. “Nothing is as important as passion. No matter what you want to do with your life, be passionate.” —Jon Bon Jovi
8. “A great leader’s courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position.” —John C. Maxwell
9. “Passion is the genesis of genius.” —Tony Robbins
10. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” —Vincent Van Gogh