MA English Eligibility Criteria 2021
Admissions and eligibility criteria is different for each university. Admission procedure and eligibility criteria for some universities are given below.Here is the MA English Eligibility Criteria 2021
- To apply for Government universities one should have secured atleast 45% marks in B.A annual examination.
- Some universities conduct their entrance test which includes Basic English and general knowledge while others rely only on academic performance
- Session starts each year between Aug-Oct. (for regular students)
- Private students can apply through post or by hand when the admissions are open, normally admissions are open from Dec –March. (private students)
- BA/BSc or equivalent qualification with english compulsory subject with 45 % marks or 2.00 CGPA from HEC recognized institutions
- Minimum obtained Marks in Subject of English Language are 90/200.
- Some universities takes some additional marks to Hafiz-e-Quran for MA english admission.
- MA/MSC or equivalent Degree from HEC recognized university
Required Documents for MA English Registration
While applying attach the following attested document with the admission form
- Result cards of previous academic degrees i.e. matriculation, intermediate and graduation.
- Passport size photographs
- Your CNIC
- Migration certificate (if not registered with concerned institute)
- Copy of Bank challan form.
- Father’s CNIC
- Present and Permanent address
- University registration number
- Postal Code
- N.O.C / Migration Certificate (if case of migration)