Admissions and MA English eligibility criteria 2022 is different for each university. Admission procedure and eligibility for MA English course for some universities are given below. Here is the MA English eligibility criteria in pakistan for admissions.
- To apply for Government universities one should have secured atleast 45% marks in B.A annual examination.
- Some universities conduct their entrance test which includes Basic English and general knowledge while others rely only on academic performance.
- Session starts each year between Aug-Oct. (for regular students).
- Private students can apply through post or by hand when the ma english admissions are open, normally admissions are open from Dec – March (private students).
- BA/BSc or equivalent qualification with english compulsory subject with 45 % marks or 2.00 CGPA from HEC recognized institutions.
- Minimum obtained Marks in Subject of English Language are 90/200.
- Some universities takes some additional marks to Hafiz-e-Quran for MA english admission.
- MA/MSC or equivalent Degree from HEC recognized university.
Required Documents For MA English Registration 2022
While applying attach the following attested document with the admission form
- Result cards of previous academic degrees i.e. (Matriculation, Intermediate and Graduation)
- Passport size photographs
- Your CNIC
- Copy of Bank challan form.
- Father’s CNIC
- University registration number
- N.O.C / Migration Certificate (if case of migration)