Ministry of Maritime Affairs Govt of Pakistan Jobs Detail
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to fill-up the following posts in the Mercantile Marine Department Karachi on regular basis.
|S. No.||Name of post||No. of Post||Age Limit||Quota||Eligibility criteria|
|01||18-25 years||Sindh (U)||
|2||Staff Car Driver
|01||30 years||Local Basis||
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for appearing in test / interview
- All candidates applying for the above mentioned post(s) shall be entitled to general upper age relaxation of five years in the maximum age limit given above further relaxation will be given if admissible under the rules.
- Application for the post UDC and Staff Car Driver must be filled on prescribed form should reach the undersigned within fifteen (15) days from the date of advertisement.
- Applicant should bring all original certificates / documents at
the time of interview.
- Applicants, already in Service should apply through proper channel.
- This department will follow guidelines & policy issued by Cabinet Secretariat, Establishment Division in matter of all recruitment.
- This advertisement is being published on the website of National Job Portal hftps://njp.gov.pk/, Website of MMD www.mercantilemarine.gov.pk, DG (P&S Wing) https://dgps.gov.pk/ & MOMA https://moma.gov.pk/
- The application received with reference to earlier advertisement published in daily Jang, Business record, and Awami Awaz dated 17 February 2022 will entertained accordingly.
(SPED SALMAN RAZA)
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
MERCANTILE MARINE DEPARTMENT
Address: 70/4. Timber Hard, N.M. Reclamation, Keamari, P.O. Box # 4534
Phones # 021-99263014 — 7, Fax 021-99263018
Website: www.mercantilemarine.gov.pk, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org