Tribal Areas Electric Supply Company Jobs Detail
Tribal Areas Electric Supply Company (TESCO) invites applications for recruitment to fill the following positions on one year contract basis on lump sum pay equivalent to the initial pay of scales mentioned against each post extendable on satisfactory performance: -
|S #||Post||Equivalent to||Qualification||Quota||Age limit|
|1||Junior Engineer / SDO||BPS-17||Degree of Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics) with 1st division (60% marks or 2.5 CGPA) from a recognized University of HEC duly registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).||In House Induction 02 Punjab 07
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 02
Sindh (Rural) 02
Sindh (Urban) 01
Merged Tribal Districts of KP 01
|21 to 33 years|
|2||Asstt. Director Finance / Tariff||BPS-17||MBA/MPA/MA in Finance /CA inter/CMA inter / M. Com or B. Com (Hons) 04 years course/ BBA(Hons) in Finance with minimum two 1st Divisions in the academic career from HEC recognized institute. Capable of operating computer with special emphasis on windows and MS Excel||Open Merit 01||21 to 33 years|
|3||Junior Engineer Civil||BPS-17||Degree of Engineering (Civil) with 1st division (60% marks or 2.5 CGPA) from a recognized University of HEC duly registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC)||Open Merit 02||21 to 33 years|
|4||Asstt. Director (Admn)||BPS-17||MBA/MPA/ MA in HR with minimum two 1st Divisions in the academic career. Capable of operating computer with special emphasis on Windows and MS Office.||Open Merit 01||21 to 33 years|
|5||Asstt. Director (IT) /MIS||BPS-17||Master Degree or equivalent ( with at least 60% marks) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Software Engineering or 04 years /8 semester honors degree in computer science duly recognized by HEC.||Open Merit 02 years||21 to 33|
|6||Asstt. Audit Officer||BPS-16||MBA/MPA/MA in Finance /CA Inter/CMA inter/ M.Com or B.Com (Hons) 4 years course/BBA (Hons) in Finance with minimum two 1st Divisions in the academic career from HEC recognized institute.||Open Merit 02||21 to 33 years|
Terms & conditions:
- Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA screening test. However detailed scrutiny will be carried out by the appointing authority and if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified by the Appointing Authority.
- In-House induction quota for TESCO Graduate Engineers Upper Technical Subordinate (UTS) staff i.e LS-I, SSO-1, LFMI, MRRS & Test Inspector having prescribed qualification and criteria meant for direct induction, subject to the condition that they will appear in induction examination for the post. There is no age restriction for TESCO UTS applying for the post under the in house induction quota.
- The above positions are purely on contract basis on lump sum pay equivalent to the initial pay of scales mentioned against each post, non-pensionable, no long-term benefit and will not be regularized in future at any stage.
- Candidates if selected will be required to perform duty anywhere under the jurisdiction of TESCO as per requirement of the company.
- Incomplete application/applications containing incomplete information / those received after the due date of the publication of this advertisement or submitted by hand will not be processed/entertained and will be rejected.
- Original documents along with one set of attested photocopies must be presented by the candidate at the time of interview.
- Candidates awaiting their result are not eligible to apply. Only those candidates who have completed their requisite degrees are eligible to apply. Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) Registration certificate is essential for graduate engineers.
- Candidates may contact ETEA for any query regarding written test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, Roll number slips, test centers, results etc.
- Candidates applying on appropriate application form for the post available on ETEA website will only be considered for short listing.
- Serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel after obtaining proper NOC from their parent Organization.
- TESCO reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
- Dismissed / screened out employees of any organization or having criminal record are not eligible for employment in TESCO.
- Concealment or mis-representation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of a candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidates personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit the prescribed test fee (nonrefundable) in any branch of UBL Bank or at UBL OMNI agent on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- After online apply, don't send documents/testimonials to ETEA office, copies of testimonials/documents will however, be provided by the candidates who qualify the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the Appointing Authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk on 03-02-2022.
- Last date for submission of online Application is 18-02-2022.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
NOTE / IMPORTANT
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- ETEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
- Fee deposited on someone else CN IC shall not be verified.
- Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
- Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only, but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.
DIRECTOR GENERAL (HR &ADMN) TESCO WAPDA HOUSE PESHAWAR