The City School Jobs Detail
We are a leading multi-national organisation in Pakistan with a presence in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Malaysia, and Philippines and seek to fill the following positions.
1. GENERAL MANAGER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- To assist the Head of Information Technology in managing the IT teams across the network.
- To take the lead in designing and implementing the IT strategies to support business needs.
- To manage the IT Infrastructure and the software development team responsible for in-house development and support activities.
- Familiar with Education Technology and its related concepts.
2. HEAD OF ADMINISTRATION
- To develop and implement strategy for efficient administration and security of the company.
- To manage Company transport, janitorial services, and general repair and maintenance of the organisation's assets.
- To oversee the acquisition of properties, provide administrative support to all departments and manage protocol duties.
3. GENERAL MANAGER SUPPLY CHAIN
- To efficiently plan and prepare budgets for procurement.
- To plan and execute relevant purchasing activities to ensure timely supply.
- To coordinate with internal departments and establish periodic needs of goods and services.
- To implement best practices in procurement and supplier/vendor management.
- To plan and implement efficient management of logistics, distribution and warehousing.
4. GENERAL MANAGER DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION
- Leading company-wide design, construction and repair/maintenance activities for all projects.
- Conducting financial, technical and operational aspects of construction/renovation projects.
- Periodic monitoring of projects performance and ensuring timely completion.
5. HEAD OF STRATEGY & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Meeting assigned targets of admissions, withdrawals, and recovery.
- Managing business growth through marketing, branding and a customer-centric approach.
- Ensuring team building by recruiting quality human resource and meeting financial targets.
- Driving strategic objectives and growth of schools in the region.
- Achieving financial targets and maintaining healthy P&L trends.
All candidates are required to have:
At least a master's degree in the relevant field from a reputed local or international university and a minimum of 10 years' experience. Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills are required. Computer proficiency is a pre-requisite for all positions.
All positions are Lahore based except position # 5.
We offer market based salary and career growth opportunities. Interested candidates may send their CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4th October, 2021