Sindh Police Jobs Detail
All those candidates who appeared in the Written Test of "Special Protection Unit" (OPEC) for the Recruitment of Police Constable Lady Police Constable (BPS-05) held on 30.10.2021 & 31.10.2021 conducted by PTS at Karachi, Hyderabad and Sukkur and who have obtained 40% or above Marks are informed that schedule of interviews has been sent to them through SMS and the candidates may download the call lettersfor interviews from PTS website i.e. (www.pts.org,pk).
|S. #.||Post||interview Date||Reporting Time||Venue|
|1||Police Constable (BPS-05)||08.12.2021 to 14.12.2021||0800 hours||SPU (OPEC) Headquarters near BOL TV Channel IbrahimHaideri Road Korangi Creek Karachi|
|2||Lady Police Constable (BPS-05)||15.12.2021|
INTERVIEW SCHEDULE FOR RECRUITMENT OF POLICE CONSTABLES / LADY POLICE CONSTABLES (BS-05)
IN SPECIAL PROTECTION UNIT (SPU) CPEC
|S. #||Serial No.||Category||interview Date & Day||Reporting Time|
|1||01 to 200||Police Constable (BPS-05) General Merit||Wednesday 08.12.2021||0800 Hours|
|201 lo 400||1200 Hours|
|2||401 to 600||Police Constable (BPS-05) General Merit||Thursday 09.12.2021||0800 Hours|
|601 to 800||1200 Hours|
|3||801 to 1000||Police Constable (BPS-05) General Merit||Friday 10.12.2021||0800 Hours|
|1001 to 1200||1200 Hours|
|4||1201 to 1400||Police Constable (BPS-05) General Merit||Monday 13.12.2021||0800 Hours|
|1401 to 1600||1200 Hours|
|5||1601 to 1800||Police Constable (BPS-05) General Merit||Tuesday 14.12.2021||0800 Hours|
|1801 to 1930||1200 Hours|
|6||01 to 45||Police Constable (BPS-05) Minority Quota|
|7||01 to 293||Lady Police Constable (BPS-05) General Merit||Wednesday 15.12.2021
|01 to 04||Lady Police Constable (BPS-Q5) Minority Quota|
- Candidates appearing for interview are directed to produce all necessary and relevant documents (in original) along with "3 set of photocopies" properly maintained in file cover. Only after documents are duly scrutinized and found verified. a candidate shall be allowed to appear for interview. Candidates shall bring documents in following order at the time of interview:
- 04 passport size photographs with white background.
- Copy of Original CNIC.
- All educational certificates (starting from recent higher qualification).
- Domicile and PRC on Form-D.
- The candidates who are sons / daughters of Police personnel must bring copy of their father's CNIC. Service Certificate, Service Card or Pension Order.
- Due to spread of Covid-19, compliance of NCOC instructions /SOP is mandatory i.e. wearing of face mask. hand gloves, sanitizing and social distancing etc.
- Mobile phones or any other electronic device / gadget are not allowed.
- No TA / DA shall be admissible for interview&
(MUHAMMAD KASHIF) PSPDIGP / Commandant
Special Protection Unit (CPEC) Sindh. Karachi