Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) Jobs Detail
Senior Cyber Security Consultant
Pakistan Telecom Authority (PTA), invites applications from suitably qualified candidates against the following position on Contract Basis for a period of one year, extendable based on performance and business need, with the terms and conditions as mentioned against each:<
Eligible Qualification & Experience:
Candidate must be at least a graduate (16 years education) in relevant discipline from an HEC recognized University/Institution.
CISSP, CISA, OSCP, OSWP, OSWE
At least 5 years Post Qualification experience in following areas:
- Must have hands-on experience of Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing of Telecom Networks, SS7 & Diameter Security etc.
- Must have prior experience managing Red Teams, working with Cyber Security Investigations and Incident Management.
- Cyber Security planning& Operations
- VAPT (Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing)
- Red Team and Blue Team Engagements
- Threat Risk Assessment & Gap Analysis
- Incident Response Table Top Exercises
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Planning, development and implementation of Cyber Security Strategy and Frameworks
- Threat risk assessments as part of monitoring for new risk trends, exceptions, gaps and continuous process improvements in the Digital Business (DB), Managed Services, 5G, Cloud, Smart Cities, IoT, M2M, B2B, B2C and Block chain Crypto product space etc. domains (Collectively referred to as New Technologies).
- Providing fact-based and actionable observations to CERT Constituency to enable remediation and implementation of innovative controls balancing the agility requirements as well as ensuring appropriate level of control implementation.
- Cyber Security Audits, Risk Assessment and Penetration Testing of the Infrastructure
- Assist in Computer / Network forensics and investigations
- Assist in creating advisories on Cyber Security threats
- Advice on developing Incident management reports and devising incident mitigation policies
Preference will be given to candidates having experience of Cyber Security Projects public sector organization.
Age Requirement: Maximum 45 years Salary Package: Market based (Negotiable) (applicable taxes shall be deducted)
- In addition to the salary as mentioned above, other perquisites etc. will also be admissible, as admissible to other consultants of the organization of corresponding grade, as per applicable Rules and Policy
- Copies of degrees, transcripts, CNIC and Domicile Certificate are to be submitted along-with the application
- Applications should be submitted to www.brightspyre.com/vacancies/
- Candidates must apply for the job within 15 days of the date of this advertisement.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for next stage of the recruitment process
- Falsely reported information in resume or during the recruitment process will result in termination of the employment contract at any stage without following any disciplinary proceedings
- No TA/DA will be admissible
- The organization reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process for any or all of the positions at any time / stage
- Masters1 Posts
- Bachelors1 Posts