Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries Department Jobs Detail
|FORESTRY, WILDLIFE & FISHERIES DEPARTMENT|
|SR. NO.||CASE NO. &
NO. OF POSTS
|BASIC SCALE, NAME
& NATURE OF POST
|PRESCRIBED QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE AS PER SERVICE RULES||AGE||GENDER, DOMICILE &
PLACE OF POSTING
|SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION/
TEST (IF HELD)
on Contract Basis for a period of 03 years
|M.Sc Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry (Second Division) from a recognized University;
OR BS (Hons) in Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry (Second Division or C.G.P.A 2.5) Four Years from a recognized University.
21 to 30 + 5 = 35 years
Female: 21 to 30 + 8 = 38 years Age and sex of the transgender will be based on the contents of their CNIC.
|GENDER: Male, Female
& Transgender DOMICILE: Punjab.
PLACE OF POSTING: All Punjab
|One paper MCQ type written test of 100 Marks and 90 minutes duration. Syllabus is as under:- I)Questions relating to Qualification(80%) ii)Questions relating to General Ability which includes(20%) General Knowledge, Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science and Basic Computer Studies.|
Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications ø8 09 February 2022
- Please read the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee, Written Test, Interview on PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk before applying online.
- Employees of Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government or Provincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not entitled to age concession for the period of their service in such organization.
- In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final, at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission. If a candidate fails to submit Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate on or before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
- No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, Near Shimla Pahari, Lahore
UAN: 042-111-988-722 www.ppsc.gop.pk
Get yourself vaccinated to U protect you and your loved ones from COVID-1
- Masters1 Posts
- Ph. D2 Posts