Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Jobs Detail
Applications are invited from suitable candidates, who possess degrees/certificates duly recognized by Higher Education Commission/relevant board and required post qualification experience, for appointment in Overseas Pakistanis Foundation against the following post on contract basis:
|Title of Post / Remuneration & DetailsMinimum||Eligibility Criteria for the post|
(Admin, Engineering Maintenance and
Services & Security)
Rs.100,000 - Rs.150,000 per month
No of Posts: 01
Contract: 2 years (extendable based on
Place of Posting:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Age relaxation will be admissible as per Government rules.
- Age will be calculated with effect from the closing date of submission of the applications as per advertisement.
- Eligibility will be determined on the basis of his / her academic qualification as given against the post.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be called for interviews.
- Information provided in the Job Application Form will be verified in case of offer of appointment.
- In case, any of the information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, candidature of particular candidate will stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the candidate.
- Applicants already in government service should produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Incomplete application as well as received after due date shall not be entertained.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for the purpose of test / interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel / postpone recruitment process at any stage.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please download the prescribed Job Application Form from OPF's website (www.opf.org.pk) and send the filled up application form by post or courier at the address given below along with attested copy of educational documents, experience certificates, domicile certificate and copy of CNIC.
- Application must be received at the given address not later than fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Overseas Pakistanis Foundation will not be responsible for late receipt of application sent through post or by any other courier service.
Director (Human Resource)
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation
Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat, P.O. Box No. 1470, G-5/2, Islamabad.
Phone No. 051-9048222, 9048243
- Masters1 Posts
- Masters6 Posts
- Intermediate1 Posts
- Intermediate1 Posts